MICROSOFT REWARDS

Found 21st Dec 2011
added fresh 12 month + 2 month membership last night, and heard few week ago about getting free points for doing certain things such as this. couldnt find any info on the marketplace

how does it work ?

do i get points for renewing membership, how many and when do you get them

sorry for all the questions
Community Updates
MiscMicrosoft
4 Comments
think your on about rewards you have to sign up to it on your xblm on the pc. you get reward points for doing a quick survey every month and for buting gold membership
Edited by: "dougle34" 21st Dec 2011
yes there is two types of rewards

There is Microsoft Expertzone where you can do mini quiz and learning plans to get points in order to pay part payment + cash for items off the rewards section, windows, xbox games, console, hardware ect - this one you might have to work in a certain company to gain access to this

There is also a Xbox Live Rewards that you can renew your gold membership and get 100 points, buy your first item off the market place and get points ect

both of these require you to sign in with your windows live email address

Edited by: "jazferbetay" 21st Dec 2011
Original Poster

Sounds like the bottom one

but i havnt done anything or filled anytihng in, does that mean i aint gonna get thse 100 points now ?

jazferbetay

yes there is two types of rewardsThere is Microsoft Expertzone where you … yes there is two types of rewardsThere is Microsoft Expertzone where you can do mini quiz and learning plans to get points in order to pay part payment + cash for items off the rewards section, windows, xbox games, console, hardware ect - this one you might have to work in a certain company to gain access to thisThere is also a Xbox Live Rewards that you can renew your gold membership and get 100 points, buy your first item off the market place and get points ect both of these require you to sign in with your windows live email address

Original Poster
just realised what you meant. i have activated the rewards programme online. but takes 2 days to get it running and i renewed yesterday so looks like i aint getting that 100 points
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants