Microsoft Studio's Game Pass titles will be a permanent fixture

Editor 6
Found 24th Jan
Just a heads up, and hopefully a chance to settle the recent confusion regarding the newly announced news that all Microsoft Studio's titles that are heading to Xbox Game Pass (I was certainly wondering what the score was!)

Well, it's now been confirmed by Aaron Greenberg, and then re-confirmed by Major Nelson that "Xbox One Exclusives will be a permanent part of game pass moving forward".

2883048.jpg2883048.jpg
Happy days, eh?
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments
BARGAIN this it really is
deleted800342
So they will stay playable in game pass permanently, or exclusives will be a permanent part of the benefits (for a limited time)?
deleted80034224th Jan

So they will stay playable in game pass permanently, or exclusives will be …So they will stay playable in game pass permanently, or exclusives will be a permanent part of the benefits (for a limited time)?

Exactly. So Aaron Greenberg tried to answer the question, then Larry Hyrb tries to clarify further, and both of these PLUS the original press release are still ambiguous! Why can't someone just say "Once an exclusive goes onto game pass, we intend to leave it there for good!"

It shouldnt be this complicated!
deleted800342
starsi3601 m ago

Exactly. So Aaron Greenberg tried to answer the question, then Larry Hyrb …Exactly. So Aaron Greenberg tried to answer the question, then Larry Hyrb tries to clarify further, and both of these PLUS the original press release are still ambiguous! Why can't someone just say "Once an exclusive goes onto game pass, we intend to leave it there for good!"It shouldnt be this complicated!

It's still not clear, but to be honest I doubt Larry even knows how to turn an Xbox on.
I don't think this means the games stay on the service permanently but all MS games will be on game pass come launch day and taken off at a later time.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions