Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 13.5 16GB, 256GB, i7 1065G7

Posted 21st JanEdited by:"H0TDEALER"
Hey,

I’m after a laptop, 13.5” seems to fit my needs. Specs are great however I’m massively disappointed that this laptop does not support thunderbolt 3 or have any display output. I know I can buy dongle converters (HDMI and DisplayPort) or even buy a docking station that has a ton of ports.

£1549

What are your thoughts on this laptop and if you don’t recommend it please can you point me in the right direction with a link.

Cheers!

3392304.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
tardytortoise21/01/2020 09:15

https://www.google.co.uk/search?safe=off&hl=en&sxsrf=ACYBGNS35tFCqbqrcUlpLRiGoJ0p2dRyAg:1579596118416&source=hp&ei=VrkmXuzAF4SUlwSVnrKIBw&q=laptop+thunderbolt+3&oq=laptop+thunderbolt&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0l10.1067404.1077474..1083067...1.0..0.221.1414.17j0j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i131j35i39._9y_jLOhQ1ohttps://www.ultrabookreview.com/10579-laptops-thunderbolt-3/

What a link
I was severely put off the surface (3) due to faulty hardware and their reluctance to fix it...mine appeared too late and it's useless...was lovely to use but like certain car manufacturers, never again!. As @punji has said, I rate the Lenovo
colinged21/01/2020 11:32

I was severely put off the surface (3) due to faulty hardware and their …I was severely put off the surface (3) due to faulty hardware and their reluctance to fix it...mine appeared too late and it's useless...was lovely to use but like certain car manufacturers, never again!. As @punji has said, I rate the Lenovo

I don't suppose you had an issue with the power button on the Surface 3 did you? The spring mechanism on the bottom had become faulty on my one so now when i turn it on/off it feels like as the button is already supressed.
punji21/01/2020 12:36

I don't suppose you had an issue with the power button on the Surface 3 …I don't suppose you had an issue with the power button on the Surface 3 did you? The spring mechanism on the bottom had become faulty on my one so now when i turn it on/off it feels like as the button is already supressed.

I never had issues with the power button..Unfortunately mine was related to the graphics and likely overheating (screen flicker). You got 10 minutes of use then had to shut it down or go outside to below zero temps to sort it
I have the surface laptop 2! I absolutely love it! The 3 has USB C which is a big bonus, you can charge it with that port also. It charges insanely quick and so light and so powerful! I’m a student doing computer science runs software like Visual Studio very well!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants