Groups

Microsoft To Encourage Windows 7 Parties

Microsoft has launched a new video tutorial, conveying people how to host parties to mark the launch of its new operating system Windows 7

Right then people, what would be in your video tutorial to make your windows 7 stand out.
    Goes without saying the funny the better.

6 Comments

I'm actually hosting one of these (free signature edition of 7 Ultimate? yes please), so I'll be watching this thread. I want to make a film in the vein of Bugsy Malone, but it's quite hard to get people to lend you their babies..

dregan;6392897

I'm actually hosting one of these (free signature edition of 7 Ultimate? … I'm actually hosting one of these (free signature edition of 7 Ultimate? yes please), so I'll be watching this thread. I want to make a film in the vein of Bugsy Malone, but it's quite hard to get people to lend you their babies..

lol i wonder why when you are so normal you hold a party to celebrate the release of a new os

Original Poster

megalomaniac;6392927

http://www.engadget.com/2009/09/24/video-windows-7-launch-party-parody-is-bleeping-genius/

I seen this on youtube, not sure if microsoft will send this out in the how to pack,lol

maddogb;6393002

lol i wonder why when you are so normal you hold a party to celebrate the … lol i wonder why when you are so normal you hold a party to celebrate the release of a new os

dregan;6392897

(free signature edition of 7 Ultimate? yes please)

:thumbsup:

Also I'm a massive geek, obv

I can't find the right emoticon to express my disbelief.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bearded chat511
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767494
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64492
      4. One thing you've forgotten1619

See more discussions