Groups
    EXPIRED

Microsoft Windows 98SE Upgrade

Hi,
    I am looking to upgrade my 2nd Desktop from Windows 95 up to Windows 98 Second Edition. Does anybody know of anywhere which sells it at a reasonable price.
    Many thanks.

8 Comments

Cant find many places that have it for sale and when i do they are all out of stock. best bet is evay mate. check this

eBay]

How do you fancy a copy of Windows ME...if so PM me.

Windows ME is evil, should never have been released :-D

[SIZE=2]if your computer can support it, get XP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]every other version is just too outdated and rubbish in comparison[/SIZE]

liverpoolrdbest

Hi,I am looking to upgrade my 2nd Desktop from Windows 95 up to Windows … Hi,I am looking to upgrade my 2nd Desktop from Windows 95 up to Windows 98 Second Edition. Does anybody know of anywhere which sells it at a reasonable price. Many thanks.

I can probably help with a genuine Win 98 CD, manual & COA I will have a look if I still have one in stock,

Steve

Reaps

[SIZE=2]if your computer can support it, get XP[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE] … [SIZE=2]if your computer can support it, get XP[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]every other version is just too outdated and rubbish in comparison[/SIZE]

I would guess that if he currently has Win 95 on his PC the spec would be way to low to support XP.

Steve

[SIZE=2]i'd guess that too, otherwise i'd have just said "get XP!" [/SIZE]

MattC

Windows ME is evil, should never have been released :-D

Yes it had some stick but it has got system restore..whereas 98 has not...and haven't Microsoft ended support for '98 so when it's installed you willnot get the updates....not sure if the support is still available for ME?
    I also have Win 98..not SE ...so PM me if that interests you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"35
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions