Groups

Microsoft Word Trick for those that are bored me included

Remember!!! Type it, dont copy paste it otherwise it may not work.

Open a blank Word document and type the following:

=rand(200,99)

Press Enter afterwards Wait 5 seconds!
    see what happens

Remember!!! Type it, dont copy paste it otherwise it may not work.

20 Comments

LMAO! my comp went crazy! 542 pages :O lol

Thanks, never knew word could do that.

why does it do that and why would you want it to do that :thinking:

Original Poster

ding;2177410

why does it do that and why would you want it to do that :thinking:

the answer to your question is WHY NOT

imortal;2177411

the answer to your question is WHY NOT

i suppose so

It tests every letter in the alphabet-that's why!

good for messing up your mates work at school/college etc! rep added !

yasseral1;2177415

It tests every letter in the alphabet-that's why!

the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

Awesome. Must remember that.

Wow entertainging

Does anyone remember the secret "flight simulator" game within Excel 2000?
    And the secret pinball game within Word 2000?
    Teachers used to think that we had installed the games and tell us off

Original Poster

Magic_monkey;2177472

Does anyone remember the secret "flight simulator" game within Excel … Does anyone remember the secret "flight simulator" game within Excel 2000? And the secret pinball game within Word 2000?Teachers used to think that we had installed the games and tell us off

Hidden away inside Excel 97 there’s rather nifty flight simulator game. To find it open a new worksheet, press F5 (Go To), type in X97:L97. Press Enter then Tab, hold down Ctrl + Shift and click the Chart Wizard icon. Use the mouse to control your craft, the object of the game is to find the pyramid, fly around it and you’ll see a cast list of the developers.

imortal;2177487

Hidden away inside Excel 97 there’s rather nifty flight simulator game. T … Hidden away inside Excel 97 there’s rather nifty flight simulator game. To find it open a new worksheet, press F5 (Go To), type in X97:L97. Press Enter then Tab, hold down Ctrl + Shift and click the Chart Wizard icon. Use the mouse to control your craft, the object of the game is to find the pyramid, fly around it and you’ll see a cast list of the developers.

Yea I think that was it. Like a purple landscape?
    We used to try and race to find the "water" but it was not really water, just weirdly moving land lol
    Found the pyramid but never waited around to read all the cast list.
    Ah good times...

It is a macro, but it does not work for all versions of Word.

4241mackay;2177417

good for messing up your mates work at school/college etc! rep added !

Obviously the higher the first and second numbers the more it will process.

I guess it will keep going or is there a limit to the amount of pages on Word as there is in Excel

jellybaby22;2177877

meh....didnt work for me....

Me neither. Apparently you must have a version of Word that it wont work with or the macro is not installed.

i read it all

You also can't create a folder called "con" in Windows XP. Dunno if it works in other versions.

imortal;2177487

Hidden away inside Excel 97 there’s rather nifty flight simulator game. T … Hidden away inside Excel 97 there’s rather nifty flight simulator game. To find it open a new worksheet, press F5 (Go To), type in X97:L97. Press Enter then Tab, hold down Ctrl + Shift and click the Chart Wizard icon. Use the mouse to control your craft, the object of the game is to find the pyramid, fly around it and you’ll see a cast list of the developers.

wow u got anymore

cool!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767184
      2. Royal Mil track and trace11
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826347
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714461

See more discussions