microUSB to hdmi cable SGS2

Have you come across one of these before please?

Any idea where I can get one?

Thanks

11 Comments

take it you dont get one with the phone then??

Original Poster

I haven't got the phone yet :), I just presume you don't?

Original Poster

Edit: No mate, it doesn't look like it - recombu.com/new…tml

You'll need an MHL Adaptor to enable HDMI Functionality, you can purchase one here;

clove.co.uk/sam…tor

Edit: Seems it's available Mid-June? o.O Same as these guys;

kingofgadgets.co.uk/pro…ull

Handtec is cheaper though still awaiting stock;

handtec.co.uk/pro…ter

GS2 was only officially released today so I'm sure they'll be mainstream soon enough.

Edited by: "Shadow-360" 1st May 2011

Original Poster

Cheers everyone, £25 is a little steep

Does anyone know if it streams everything to the tv? or is it just media?

Thought i read somewhere that it has a hdmi out built in to the micro sd card slot?

Original Poster

kev_u8701r

Thought i read somewhere that it has a hdmi out built in to the micro sd … Thought i read somewhere that it has a hdmi out built in to the micro sd card slot?

I think you mean micro usb slot? If you do then, yes it does and this is what this cable is for

Original Poster

james_lfc

Cheers everyone, £25 is a little steep :/Does anyone know if it streams … Cheers everyone, £25 is a little steep :/Does anyone know if it streams everything to the tv? or is it just media?

To make this clearer, does it show everything on the tv that the phone screen does? or does it only come up when media is played, eg a video or photo?

Thanks

Original Poster

dcx_badass

DX will do clones soon enough.

What phone you got now DCX?

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Sony Ericsson Elm, I'm a Sony Ericsson fan and am avoiding a smart phone … Sony Ericsson Elm, I'm a Sony Ericsson fan and am avoiding a smart phone due to the battery life (I charge my phone every 5 days with a fair bit of use). Does the job, got internet, gps etc. Carry my iPod touch with me anyway so that can do most things I need (jailbroken of course).Got my dad to get a Desire HD back in December anyway so have an Android phone to play with when I want anyway.

Sounds good mate, I love smartphones tho! so hopefully this SGS2 won't disappoint
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…33
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213599
    3. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??33
    4. What an absolute disgrace2155

See more discussions