Microwave

Posted 9th Aug 2020
I use my microwave daily and was looking for a high rated one, any recommendations please?

Tia
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
Looking for one too, what litre capacity are you looking for?
dealtime09/08/2020 15:39

Looking for one too, what litre capacity are you looking for?

About 20l
Currently thinking about purchasing MS23H3125AK Samsung, seems to have good reviews, 23L and a dial to set the timer quicker. If you buy from ao on eBay there is currently another £7.50 off via coupon. But if you looking for a grill or combi then this isn't the one.
Just seen that someone has posted for MS28J5215AS which is a 28 litre and more powerful and got Currys to price match to £85 in-store.
we have a panasonic combination microwave. if you are interested in combination microwave.
mutley109/08/2020 16:24

we have a panasonic combination microwave. if you are interested in …we have a panasonic combination microwave. if you are interested in combination microwave.

Ever had problems with yr Combi losing time? We had a combi Panasonic which just died on us, has been good and powerful otherwise
dealtime09/08/2020 17:28

Ever had problems with yr Combi losing time? We had a combi Panasonic …Ever had problems with yr Combi losing time? We had a combi Panasonic which just died on us, has been good and powerful otherwise

you mean the timer becomes faulty?
mutley109/08/2020 17:37

you mean the timer becomes faulty?

No it's almost like a powercut and the timer goes back to zero and then we have to reset.

I think this time the fuse has probably blown inside the microwave.
Edited by: "dealtime" 9th Aug
dealtime09/08/2020 18:40

No it's almost like a powercut and the timer goes back to zero and then we …No it's almost like a powercut and the timer goes back to zero and then we have to reset.I think this time the fuse has probably blown inside the microwave.

not experienced that problem. we haven't had any issue with the microwave.
dealtime09/08/2020 18:40

No it's almost like a powercut and the timer goes back to zero and then we …No it's almost like a powercut and the timer goes back to zero and then we have to reset.I think this time the fuse has probably blown inside the microwave.

That is probably a fault in the door mechanism. If it is not working properly the microwave has to shutdown. For obvious reasons. We had that on our panasonic. Just wiggled the door a little & job done.
Edited by: "Willy_Wonka" 9th Aug
Willy_Wonka09/08/2020 19:04

That is probably a fault in the door mechanism. If it is not working …That is probably a fault in the door mechanism. If it is not working properly the microwave has to shutdown. For obvious reasons. We had that on our panasonic. Just wiggled the door a little & job done.

Thanks will take another look to see if it's that
Dont get Panasonic microwaves ! They might make good tellys but their microwaves are shi*
Daily? For what? I don’t think I’ve used my microwave for at least a year, if not longer.
mutley109/08/2020 18:55

not experienced that problem. we haven't had any issue with the microwave.

Obviously or else we'd already know about it.
BadMF09/08/2020 20:07

Daily? For what? I don’t think I’ve used my microwave for at least a year, …Daily? For what? I don’t think I’ve used my microwave for at least a year, if not longer.

Food
Ive got a £30 750w from Asda it does the job
What more could I want
Post a comment
@
    Text