microwave deals - has anyone seen any good deals lately?

Banned 23 replies
Found 18th Feb
Any advice or deals appreciated

23 Comments

Original Poster Banned

dereklogan7

Yep, this was a good one. … Yep, this was a good one. http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/russell-hobbs-microwave-oven-rhm2064r-red-29-57-delivery-3-95-spend-30-get-free-2617351

Out of stock unfortunately
Did you see anything else?
Been searching for a new microwave all day and haven't found anything at a reasonable price for something decent everything seems to be out of stock near me

Ger73

Out of stock unfortunately Did you see anything else? Been searching for … Out of stock unfortunately Did you see anything else? Been searching for a new microwave all day and haven't found anything at a reasonable price for something decent everything seems to be out of stock near me

What kind of price?

Original Poster Banned

dereklogan7

What kind of price?

£40-£50ish a good brand name if possible thank you

We still have our 30 + year old Panasonic that my parents bought, I remember them being relatively new back then which is odd as they were invented and sold just after the second world war but obviously the UK as usual were decades behind.

Original Poster Banned

dereklogan7

This has good reviews. … This has good reviews. https://www.tesco.com/direct/breville-brsmb2016-20l-black-solo-microwave/124-1502.prd?skuId=124-1502&pageLevel=sku&sc_cmp=ppc_sh-_-sh-_-tesco-_-124-1502&gclid=CjwKEAiA_p_FBRCRi_mW5Myl4S0SJAAkezZrT3sLhBhUhw7fGfKkOsFxAiI6Phsjq8VLQmMQg7v4nRoCPdfw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds&source=others

Funny enough this is the microwave I saw today but out of stock near me unfortunately

Ger73

Funny enough this is the microwave I saw today but out of stock near me … Funny enough this is the microwave I saw today but out of stock near me unfortunately

Lidl at Junction One,Antrim had ones reduced today when I was in, honesty can't remember the price but was pretty cheap and 2-3 year warranty also. They did look pretty good. Had a full pallet of them. What I will say is though we bought a branded one (can't remember the name), ticked all the box's etc, until we went to place one of our normal sized dinner plates inside of it, yes it fits through the door etc but catches soon as it rotates so ends up not heating correctly as it will not spin around.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 18th Feb

Original Poster Banned

dereklogan7

http://www.studio.co.uk/shop/en/studio/20-litre-tower-black-microwave?source=TK1Q&cssoc=047&cm_mmc=Studio_P-_-Display-_-Google_PLA-_-Electricals%7CMajor%20Domestic%20Appliances%7CTower%2020L%20Black%20Microwave%7C23908882

Thank you this is a really good deal but state 28 days for delivery which is a bummer was hoping for something delivered early next week

Are the retailer studio usually this slow for delivery? Are they trustworthy?
Edited by: "Ger73" 18th Feb

Original Poster Banned

cecilmcroberts

Lidl at Junction One,Antrim had ones reduced today when I was in, honesty … Lidl at Junction One,Antrim had ones reduced today when I was in, honesty can't remember the price but was pretty cheap and 2-3 year warranty also. They did look pretty good. Had a full pallet of them.

Hi thanks will pop by tomorrow thanks for heads up x

The Aldi and Lidl one's sound good deals as for Studio I have only bought one thing and it was delivered in a couple of days no problem.
Here's another one, bit more expensive. ao.com/p/r…-50

Try the Aldi one, 700w, so not bad for £26.99

aldi.co.uk/blu…601

Original Poster Banned

dereklogan7

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_ss_sc_0_7?k=microwave&sprefix=mirowav

Thanks will review all your options tomorrow before deciding which one

Ger73

Thank you this is a really good deal but state 28 days for delivery which … Thank you this is a really good deal but state 28 days for delivery which is a bummer was hoping for something delivered early next weekAre the retailer studio usually this slow for delivery? Are they trustworthy?

Studio are a horrible little company that will put you on their impossible to leave mailing list unless you call the premium number and wait on hold for an hour and they will still send you unsolicited deals and charge you for the postage when you refuse to acknowledge them.

Try and buy one that allows you to mute that bloody annoying beeping sound! You'll thank me in future.

Hi - tried to pm you but you do not have pm enabled?

Original Poster Banned

scoffer1

Hi - tried to pm you but you do not have pm enabled?

Now enabled x
Edited by: "Ger73" 5th Mar

Ger73

What do you mean?

I had a message from you about a printer post and tried to reply but it would not let me as it said you did not have pm enabled??

Original Poster Banned

scoffer1

I had a message from you about a printer post and tried to reply but it … I had a message from you about a printer post and tried to reply but it would not let me as it said you did not have pm enabled??

Done
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?79
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions