Groups
    EXPIRED

Microwave oven

Seem to be damn expensive atm, i want a good brand microwave at a reasonable price, no analogue buttons please lol not to worried about the grill feature as i never used it on my 5/6 yr old model

would have to be 800w or higher

6 Comments

Check in your local Tesco, they had a few in recently from as little as £25, even had a digital one in stainless finish for just under £40

Not a big brand, but we've just bought this and it looks good and is easy to use. Pretty good reviews and on sale at themoment:

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Original Poster

no offense but really not bothered about argos own brand although ive just discovered (by looking) my microwave is actually a Hinari model so popped onto argos website and they seem to have an updated version of mine

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

quite a good price aswel as its £69.99 on amazon

never used the grill function is it even any good as the next model is only another fiver

Original Poster

so should i just go for the argos hinari one or should i look out for other brands as ive seen a samsung in the same price range

Not saying it's a brilliant deal but I like the look of this one.
    ]http//ww…L-S
    Gets very good reviews on Comet and Argos and I think a good brand.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?59
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553771

See more discussions