Groups
    EXPIRED

Microwave with grill - any deals seen lately?

I am looking for a Microwave / grill combination costing up to £60.00. Anyone suggest a deal? I am considering one from Tesco costing £59.99 (delivered), but thought I'd check to see if anyone else has spotted anything.

9 Comments

tinyurl.com/22v74l

how about this one from marshall ward and use one of the £10 off and free delivery vouchers that are on the forums here? That would get you this rather swanky looking micro for £40 delivered. I have had my Swan microwave/grill for four years now and it's the best one I've had yet.

tinyurl.com/ytvqln

There is this Morphy Richards from Argos reduced from about £70, which would be just over £50 delivered.

tinyurl.com/yo67sy

Or this Goodmans one from Comet for £39.99 ( £20 off) delivered, or an extra £5.95 for quicker delivery.

tinyurl.com/ywaaa4

Or this Belling from Currys for £44.99 delivered, it's maybe a bit cheap looking though. :~

I just answered another thread about this-i got the same one from Marshall ward with the voucher (£15?) without the grill-its a very nice looking microwave.

I got one as a present for my brother at xmas for £29.99 delivered from dixons. Try searching their site for prices

Original Poster

Thanks. I have found one in Argos after looking at the Marshall Ward one. Unfortunately the vouchers are no longer accepted by Marshall Ward.

This one looks pretty swanky - £55 from Currys.........

]http//ww…Day

Any experience of the debenhams one, I can't seem to find out any information on the Hinari model number.

It doesn't look very good that one, complaints about the grill being poor.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tooth extraction77
      2. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      3. Box Nation44
      4. iPhone x66

See more discussions