Mid Life Crisis

AFTER BEING MARRIED FOR 44 YEARS, I TOOK A CAREFUL LOOK AT MY WIFE ONE DAY AND SAID, 'HONEY, 44 YEARS AGO WE HAD A CHEAP APARTMENT, A CHEAP CAR,
SLEPT ON A SOFA BED AND WATCHED A 10-INCH BLACK AND WHITE TV, BUT I GOT TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT WITH A HOT 25-YEAR-OLD GAL.

NOW I HAVE A $500,000.00 HOME, A $45,000.00 CAR, NICE BIG BED AND PLASMA SCREEN TV, BUT I'M SLEEPING WITH A 65-YEAR-OLD WOMAN. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT
YOU'RE NOT HOLDING UP YOUR SIDE OF THINGS.'

MY WIFE IS A VERY REASONABLE WOMAN. SHE TOLD ME TO GO OUT AND FIND A HOT 25-YEAR-OLD GAL, AND SHE WOULD MAKE SURE THAT I WOULD ONCE AGAIN BE LIVING IN A CHEAP APARTMENT, DRIVING A CHEAP CAR, SLEEPING ON A SOFA BED AND WATCHING A 10-INCH BLACK AND WHITE TV.

AREN'T OLDER WOMEN GREAT? THEY REALLY KNOW HOW TO SOLVE YOUR MID-LIFE CRISIS.

7 Comments

Nice one!

LOL love it :lol:

She probably also pointed out that 44 + 25 = 69 not 65
Aren't older women great; they track down your least tiny mistake!!:p

???? if your 65 odd, how the hell do you think you will sleep with a 25 yr old??? no offence intended, but face the facts?!

infeted14;4191171

???? if your 65 odd, how the hell do you think you will sleep with a 25 … ???? if your 65 odd, how the hell do you think you will sleep with a 25 yr old??? no offence intended, but face the facts?!

Hey, this guy is loaded :oops:

Banned

The Therapist;4207072

Hey, this guy is loaded :oops:

Are you a real therapist, if so you must be very busy at the moment :thumbsup:

infeted14;4191171

???? if your 65 odd, how the hell do you think you will sleep with a 25 … ???? if your 65 odd, how the hell do you think you will sleep with a 25 yr old??? no offence intended, but face the facts?!

Ah, y'know, not all 65 year olds are doddery old pensioners. I've got a mate who claims to be 67, and he rises every morning at 5am for a 5 mile run before hitting the gym and going to work. I reckon he'd do impressive things with a 25 year old.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213607
    2. Better watch out for these...1118
    3. Sad news about Barcelona811
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!55

See more discussions