Groups
    EXPIRED

Mid Range DSLR Camera Help PLEASE!

Hey there, just won some money and im wondering whwich camera i should get. I will spend around £700 and im wondering what the best camera is i can get? Or should i spend more and get something else?

All i can think of is the nikon d90 right now, is that my best option?

Thanks alot for any help!

Ben

5 Comments

Original Poster

O yeh, or should i drop down to the d3000 recently on tesco, whats better value? I like my photos and travel alot..... but i dunno!

Nikon's have a cashback offer for the D90 and D5000.
    nikon.co.uk/sit…tml

I suggest you go to a camera shop and try out all the DLSR bodies in your budget, comfort is important to me when I'm handling a DSLR. Check out the Sony, Pentax, Canon, Nikon, Olympus and Panasonic.
    Since you like to travel, my priority is get a good telephoto lens(up to 100mm lens) with a confortable DSLR body. I found the Canon 40D is comfortable to hold with a 17-85mm lens.

camerapricebuster.co.uk/ind…tml - Take your pick of DSLR and lens.

Nikon d90 is a really good camera and can do 720p video (my friend has this one )

D5000 this package looks good at jessops
    jessops.com/onl…tml

I have a canon 450d and really like it but for £700 as the previous post nikon offers bettter value for money at present.

Canon is also doing cashback.
    canon.co.uk/eos…ck/
    EOS 50D - with £65 cashback.
    EOS 500D - with £30 cashback.
    EOS 550D - with £50 cashback

Original Poster

thanks a bunch guys, i will look through the links and get back to you all, thanks again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions