mid sleeper bed help please!

Found 10th Apr 2012
I'm looking for a new bed for my daughter and have found one that would be ideal for her tiny bedroom. However, although the same bed appears to be listed on both argos and tesco, one set of reviews state that the ladder can be positioned both sides, the other reviews say not? I wondered if anyone has the bed and can let me know whether it can or not please? Or if anyone can point me in the direction of someone similar, both in design and price?
Community Updates
14 Comments
i bought a midi sleeper(toy story) from argos and people said ladders couldnt be position both sides,but it could they just couldnt have built it right
Had both mid sleepers and high sleepers and you can always put ladder either side to suite .
honeyb35

the bed: … the bed: http://www.tesco.com/direct/mika-midsleeper-bed-frame-with-cover-pink/206-2901.prd?skuId=206-2901&pageLevel=

looks identical to ours

that bar at front just gets reversed and laddder is hooked on other side
Original Poster
fab, thanks, we've had wooden ones before and I knew you could reverse them, wasn't sure if it was different with metal!
Hi , I've just bought a similar one from very but mine has a solid plastic head and foot board, also the steps on the ladder are flat and glow in the dark. I'm happy with it and my son loves it! Think I paid £99. You can get different colours
Sorry forgot to say the ladder can go either end.
Original Poster
Is a wooden bed generally better than metal, or do they tend to look bigger?
i have that bed the instructions did say you have have the ladder on both sides. The tent under it is rubbish tho the stiches come out really easy.
Original Poster
I am a sewer, so did consider getting some fabric and making my own tents to suit her room in all honesty
Julian bowen cameo sleep station..
My 4 year old girl loves it

we have the same bed without the curtains , the only problem we've ever had is the screws come loose often on the side bars and ladder. other then that its great,my boy loves it
Hi HoneyB - sorry but bit of a random question! We've just ordered this bed and need to get a matress for it. If you did get it, please can you let me know the depth of the bit at the top that the matress sits in. Thanks very much
Hi HoneyB - sorry but bit of a random question! We've just ordered this bed and need to get a matress for it. If you did get it, please can you let me know the depth of the bit at the top that the matress sits in. Thanks very much
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions