Bradford v Notts County,
    Darlington v Aldershot,
    Rotherham v Macclesfield,

Discuss,chat,team news............,

P.S : I'm neutral

Wednesday, Man.City v everton
    - transit

22 Comments

Just need Colchester to lose, that'll do me.
    I might open a bottle or two of the cheap Wheat Beers if that happens.

What about league 2!:x

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8184711

What about league 2!:x

added now apologies:whistling:

flp14344;8184732

added now apologies:whistling:

Cheers rep added.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8184772

Cheers rep added.:thumbsup:

so who u with in L-2 thn:whistling:

flp14344;8184784

I'm going for Burton?

heckyman;8184700

Just need Colchester to lose, that'll do me.I might open a bottle or two … Just need Colchester to lose, that'll do me.I might open a bottle or two of the cheap Wheat Beers if that happens.

Id love Colchester to lose too after they cost me money on saturday grrr

flp14344;8184784

The magic magpies!:-D

Go Crystal Palace!:thumbsup:

Banned

come on the mighty brentford

Big game for us against everton on wednesday, hopefully ending with us moving up a place to 4th in the league , 2-0:thumbsup:

Banned

transit;8185961

Big game for us against everton on wednesday, hopefully ending with us … Big game for us against everton on wednesday, hopefully ending with us moving up a place to 4th in the league , 2-0:thumbsup:

Or Everton put in a late bid for the 5th spot. I reckon 0-2 Everton.

And I'm disappointed with you Transit for not adding the big game of the day to the list!

bump for comments...

Good night for Spurs, Albion and Everton.

Poor night for City, Villa and Celtic.

Banned

Nice 3-1 win for Spurs..... Hopefully a double Wembley appearance beckons with Pompey next.

Villa draw 1-1 at home to Sunderland

Global Domination has been put on hold.

well getting put out of the cup by virtually a last minute winner would normally be gutting (it'll be poor not having a treble party at hampden in may though) but then you hear celtic get pumped 4 by st mirren and your 10 points clear with 2 games in hand lol.

Looks as if that 65 grand a week gamble on keano is really paying off lol

Banned

ants97;8197680

well getting put out of the cup by virtually a last minute winner would … well getting put out of the cup by virtually a last minute winner would normally be gutting (it'll be poor not having a treble party at hampden in may though) but then you hear celtic get pumped 4 by st mirren and your 10 points clear with 2 games in hand lol. Looks as if that 65 grand a week gamble on keano is really paying off lol

st mirren 4-0 keane fc

destroyed 4-0 by a team that couldnt beat 9 men and a pigeon?

long may monobrow stay in the job

oooooooooooooooooooo sum poor monkeys got a tony mowbary heed a tony mowbary heed :whistling:

guv;8197320

Or Everton put in a late bid for the 5th spot. I reckon 0-2 Everton.And … Or Everton put in a late bid for the 5th spot. I reckon 0-2 Everton.And I'm disappointed with you Transit for not adding the big game of the day to the list!

Sorry for missing off Portsmouth v Chelsea :thumbsup:

Banned

hncb0809;8197797

st mirren 4-0 keane fc destroyed 4-0 by a team that couldnt beat 9 men … st mirren 4-0 keane fc destroyed 4-0 by a team that couldnt beat 9 men and a pigeon?long may monobrow stay in the joboooooooooooooooooooo sum poor monkeys got a tony mowbary heed a tony mowbary heed :whistling:

loooooooooooool lovin this result............:thumbsup:

guv;8197320

Or Everton put in a late bid for the 5th spot. I reckon 0-2 Everton.

Hope you put your money where your mouth is and had a few quid on that :thumbsup:

Banned

transit;8205891

Sorry for missing off Portsmouth v Chelsea :thumbsup:

Thats OK.

I wouldn't dream of rubbing in the error of your prediction or mentioning the likelihood of our 3rd Wembley final in 3 years.

guv;8206085

Thats OK.I wouldn't dream of rubbing in the error of your prediction or … Thats OK.I wouldn't dream of rubbing in the error of your prediction or mentioning the likelihood of our 3rd Wembley final in 3 years.

Yes my prediction was miles away, tbh we could of played them for another 90 mins and we still wouldnt have scored................Lets hope your possible wembley final appearance doesnt affect your europa league qualification chances :thumbsup:

Banned

transit;8206157

Yes my prediction was miles away, tbh we could of played them for another … Yes my prediction was miles away, tbh we could of played them for another 90 mins and we still wouldnt have scored................Lets hope your possible wembley final appearance doesnt affect your europa league qualification chances :thumbsup:

Reserved.

PS where's your gobby mate? Waiting for all the points to expire?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …211607
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.88
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614118
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523435

See more discussions