Newcastle v West Ham
Wolverhampton v Chelsea
Blackburn v Liverpool
Bolton v Wigan
Everton v Tottenham

Predictions and chit chat below please

180 Comments

Original Poster

3 Home wins could be on the cards tonight. 6.34 on Betfair for that.

Although saying that i feel there will be a draw somewhere, maybe in the Blackpool game

Edited by: "Starr" 4th Jan 2011

Sloth/Mod

Tonight:

Man Utd
West Brom
Draw

Banned

My 8yr old son and miss Dunk have gone to the stoke game tonight. It's his first visit to Old traford and they have VIP tickets so he get a meal in the red cafe afterwords...they are going to meat the players off the coach and try and get a poster signed by some of the players...I do hope she doesn't get her tit's out X)

Edited by: "slamdunkin" 4th Jan 2011

Original Poster

Cardiff v Leeds as well, will probably be a better game than the prem 3.

Man U 3 1 Stoke
Fulham 1 0 West Brom
Blackpool 2 1 Birmingham

Original Poster

slamdunkin

My 8yr old son and miss Dunk have gone to the stoke game tonight. It's … My 8yr old son and miss Dunk have gone to the stoke game tonight. It's his first visit to Old traford and they have VIP tickets so he get a meal in the red cafe afterwords...they are going to meat the players off the coach and try and get a poster signed by some of the players...I do hope she doesn't get her tit's out X)

Ha.

Sounds like your sons in for a good night, how did you manage to get the VIP tickets?

Banned

You buy them for £100 + Vat each from the stadium. As they are not suporters club members it was the easiest way of doing it and made it a special gift
Edited by: "slamdunkin" 4th Jan 2011

Banned

slamdunkin

they are going to meat the players off the coach ...I do hope she doesn't … they are going to meat the players off the coach ...I do hope she doesn't get her tit's out X)

OMG! I hope they don't get their meat out!

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/8531/utdm.jpg

Original Poster

Nicely presented there CS... Whats your predictions?

Banned

She's just phoned very exited to say they have just got to their seats....didn't make the coach arrival as she got court up in traffic....so no meat.

Starr

cheers mate, i will guess at 3 home wins - i have just bet all of my vcash off the utd forum on us winning tonight 40000!!!! oO

Banned

Starr

Clattenburg will probably gift United a goal and dissallow a goal for Stoke that hasn't crossed the line apparently, but actually hit the net and bounced out. Something along those lines I think!

Anybody got a decent stream for the United vs Stoke game? Many thanks

Banned

can I watch the match on line

guv

Clattenburg will probably gift United a goal and dissallow a goal for … Clattenburg will probably gift United a goal and dissallow a goal for Stoke that hasn't crossed the line apparently, but actually hit the net and bounced out. Something along those lines I think!

ouch...wounded mate

slamdunkin

can I watch the match on line

link

Banned

Charlie Scene

ouch...wounded mate

LOL... you tend to remember things like that for some reason! X)

more linkage

here

Banned

Thanks charlie

guv

LOL... you tend to remember things like that for some reason! X)

understandable

Banned

Link to watch all games here sportzkrieg.com/

Original Poster

Birmingham lead. Hleb

Supermod

Hernandez. What a player.

Original Poster

Blackpool looking a lot better now

Jerome should of scored there though, one on one and he forgot the ball.
Edited by: "Starr" 4th Jan 2011

Baggies losing 1-0 bloody Scott Carson

guv

Clattenburg will probably gift United a goal and dissallow a goal for … Clattenburg will probably gift United a goal and dissallow a goal for Stoke that hasn't crossed the line apparently, but actually hit the net and bounced out. Something along those lines I think!

Haven't you got over it yet? Every United game you mention those calamities lol, Nani's was legit btw, He waved play on.

Hernadez what a great player he's turning out to be, A natural born finisher..!!!

Sloth/Mod

Well done Stoke.

Man U fans = shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Banned

shauneco

Haven't you got over it yet? Every United game you mention those … Haven't you got over it yet? Every United game you mention those calamities lol, Nani's was legit btw, He waved play on.Hernadez what a great player he's turning out to be, A natural born finisher..!!!

I'm not sure if Clattenburg could earn more from brown paper bag gifts or Specsaver adverts. X)

What a goal from Nani..!!!

Banned

shauneco

What a goal from Nani..!!!

Oh noes.... not again Shirley?

Original Poster

Blackpool goal. Good news for the struggling teams

Original Poster

Birmingham last min winner... Bad news for struggling teams.

guv

Oh noes.... not again Shirley?

100% legit this time..Lol

Very tense final few minutes..!!! Boy we need to finish team's off.

Supermod

TheOvenglove

Sorry, what?

TheOvenglove

sorry wut?!

Banned

Starr

Birmingham last min winner... Bad news for struggling teams.

Fulham have found a bit of form too. West Ham back in the bottom 3!

Banned

magicjay1986

Sorry, what?

Charlie Scene

sorry wut?!

Oh 'ell........ you could have been a bit more confident and reappeared before the final whistle! X)

Original Poster

guv

Fulham have found a bit of form too. West Ham back in the bottom 3!

Very frustrating picking up a decent amount of points over xmas and still being bottom 3.

Still, its better than not picking up the points and being cast adrift.

guv

Oh 'ell........ you could have been a bit more confident and reappeared … Oh 'ell........ you could have been a bit more confident and reappeared before the final whistle! X)

been on another forum (ssh don't tell this one!) frustrating night of crappy links though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56533
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions