Groups

Midweek roast, tonights victim: Salder

I guess of all the people to choose for the first HUKD roast - it just had to be Salder. The guy's an annoying ever present at the moment - he deserves a decent bit of flack going his way.

Tell Salder exactly what you think of him right here right now, remember - no compliments allowed.

112 Comments

Original Poster

first port of call - username, yours sux!

keeps on making me mis-spell it, sadler, slader etc etc

:x

salder..... erm... your avy changes far too much.. bad bad salder..

thats all i have Rob :-(

Banned

MissRoo;3198135

salder..... erm... your avy changes far too much.. bad bad salder..thats … salder..... erm... your avy changes far too much.. bad bad salder..thats all i have Rob :-(

that was lame lol x

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3198131

Stop sending me pms ever two minutes..Im taken goddamn it....find … Stop sending me pms ever two minutes..Im taken goddamn it....find yourself a single woman....( :giggle:)

oooooo was there a better possible start?

salder21;3198143

that was lame lol x

:oops:

i know, i shamed myself... *goes*

Original Poster

MissRoo;3198135

salder..... erm... your avy changes far too much.. bad bad salder..thats … salder..... erm... your avy changes far too much.. bad bad salder..thats all i have Rob :-(

fashion sense, posting manner - make it up if need be :lol:

robtallica;3198133

....the first HUKD roast - it just had to be Salder

bagsie face end

robtallica;3198157

fashion sense, posting manner - make it up if need be :lol:

ok ermmm

*COUGH*

[SIZE="4"]Salder, your fashion sense is non existent.... Go get some clothes on!! [/SIZE]

MissRoo;3198183

ok ermmm*COUGH*[SIZE="4"]Salder, your fashion sense is non existent.... … ok ermmm*COUGH*[SIZE="4"]Salder, your fashion sense is non existent.... Go get some clothes on!! [/SIZE]

lololololol!!

Banned

owlass;3198176

bagsie face end

not that kind of roast!!! lol

oohhh salder your looking in the pink to night...ermmm and in keeping with the thread...it's just not your colour

Original Poster

lmao - mostly women so far - tells a story all of it's own:whistling:

Salder.........ur **** at doin breakfast and ya fart too much oh and I don't do 'those' kinda things either!!!!!!!! Naught boy:x

Original Poster

hannah19790;3198257

Salder.........ur **** at doin breakfast and ya fart too much oh and I … Salder.........ur **** at doin breakfast and ya fart too much oh and I don't do 'those' kinda things either!!!!!!!! Naught boy:x

:w00t:

thats my girl:thumbsup:

salder21;3198210

not that kind of roast!!! lol

...and he's a liar :pirate:

hannah19790;3198257

Salder.........ur **** at doin breakfast and ya fart too much oh and I … Salder.........ur **** at doin breakfast and ya fart too much oh and I don't do 'those' kinda things either!!!!!!!! Naught boy:x

What a naughty boy!

bellabonkers;3198306

What a naughty boy!

u too huh?? he's a user:roll:

Banned

jellybaby22;3198204

stop sending me pms to tell me your not going to stop sending me … stop sending me pms to tell me your not going to stop sending me pms.....I smell desperation..and I dont like it:w00t:

never!!! lol

Banned

bellabonkers;3198226

oohhh salder your looking in the pink to night...ermmm and in keeping … oohhh salder your looking in the pink to night...ermmm and in keeping with the thread...it's just not your colour

have already asked for it in blue :thumbsup: lol

robtallica;3198284

:w00t:thats my girl:thumbsup:

ur girl?? u. salder. As bad as each other:roll:

:oops:soz, gettin a bit carried away now lol

Original Poster

report coming in...

I just received an PM from a female who wants to remain anonymous:

text reads...
    "Salder is a c***"
    which is I guess....to the point

sheesh he must be upsetting a few ladies!

Banned

owlass;3198289

...and he's a liar :pirate:

that was a one off okay!!! :oops: lol

Banned

Salder....sorry man but like I told you ...I'm not that way inclined...so please stop sendimg me those photo's...

Banned

robtallica;3198133

first port of call - username, yours sux! keeps on making me mis-spell … first port of call - username, yours sux! keeps on making me mis-spell it, sadler, slader etc etc:x

well if you werent dyslexic there would be no problem ;-) lol

Original Poster

more info coming from the anonymous female PM'er mentioned in post 24

"he is also a h*rny w*nker and needs to stop phoning me and breathing heavily down the phone"

I'm starting to see you in a whole new light Sald, think I'll stop replying to your oddly polite PM's - next time you send them.

Banned

hannah19790;3198257

thats what i have you for though :-D xxxxxx

and what about on my birthday and other special occassions?!

Banned

MissRoo;3198183

ok ermmm*COUGH*[SIZE="4"]Salder, your fashion sense is non existent.... … ok ermmm*COUGH*[SIZE="4"]Salder, your fashion sense is non existent.... Go get some clothes on!! [/SIZE]

scary...coz i was actually only sitting in jeans!! lol x

Original Poster

ODB_69;3198407

Salder....sorry man but like I told you ...I'm not that way inclined...so … Salder....sorry man but like I told you ...I'm not that way inclined...so please stop sendimg me those photo's...

sends you them too?

that's you, me and all the girls too :?

Banned

ODB_69;3198407

Salder....sorry man but like I told you ...I'm not that way inclined...so … Salder....sorry man but like I told you ...I'm not that way inclined...so please stop sendimg me those photo's...

but i thought i could turn you

Banned

robtallica;3198451

more info coming from the anonymous female PM'er mentioned in post 24"he … more info coming from the anonymous female PM'er mentioned in post 24"he is also a h*rny w*nker and needs to stop phoning me and breathing heavily down the phone"I'm starting to see you in a whole new light Sald, think I'll stop replying to your oddly polite PM's - next time you send them.

ok ill save it til next weekend when we meet up again ;-) lol

Salder, you're enjoying this waaay too much!!! You need a good slap!!

Original Poster

sadiebabes;3198486

I need more personal input from you young lady:thumbsup:

you should know plenty about 'him';-)

salder21;3198456

thats what i have you for though :-D xxxxxxand what about on my birthday … thats what i have you for though :-D xxxxxxand what about on my birthday and other special occassions?!

Hmmm..........well birthdays I'll think about but none of that 'other' business:roll:

robtallica;3198494

I need more personal input from you young lady:thumbsup:you should know … I need more personal input from you young lady:thumbsup:you should know plenty about 'him';-)

I'm sorry Mr Rob, sir :oops: I'll try harder next time :oops:

I don't know what that second bits supposed to mean?!! What have you being saying Salder?!!!! :w00t:

Banned

sadiebabes;3198486

only if your the one to do it ;-) can i bend over while you do it? xxxxx

Banned

robtallica;3198494

I need more personal input from you young lady:thumbsup:you should know … I need more personal input from you young lady:thumbsup:you should know plenty about 'him';-)

she knows it all :oops:

my hukd crush :oops: lol

Banned

hannah19790;3198506

Hmmm..........well birthdays I'll think about but none of that 'other' … Hmmm..........well birthdays I'll think about but none of that 'other' business:roll:

what about days with a 'y' in the name? xxx

Banned

sadiebabes;3198521

I'm sorry Mr Rob, sir :oops: I'll try harder next time :oops:I don't know … I'm sorry Mr Rob, sir :oops: I'll try harder next time :oops:I don't know what that second bits supposed to mean?!! What have you being saying Salder?!!!! :w00t:

I have said nothing!! :oops: lol x

Original Poster

pic retrieved from salds fone:

he was trying to get a decent pic of SB's knix - or lack of lol

http://www.extremefunnyhumor.com/pics/camera-pervert-busted.jpg

salder21;3198541

what about days with a 'y' in the name? xxx

Now, don't be greedy:roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!33
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350

See more discussions