Expired

Miele c2 vacuum bags query.

Found 14th Sep 2017
I might have posted this to the wrong section but can't find the ASK option on my android phone.
Anyhow, I've just bought the Miele c2 cat & dog Extreme 1600w vacuum cleaner from Amazon last week.
There appears to be a different variety of bags, filters and fresheners etc for these cleaners and I'm struggling to find replacements.
So I'd really appreciate any owners of this vacuum could point me in the right direction so I purchase the correct ones please.
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
The are two different bags available either GN or FJM. and either have a red or blue tag on them which should be shown on the packet. Robert Dyas usually have good deals on them. Or Amazon on line.
Edited by: "Darzet_zider" 14th Sep 2017
Yours should be the Blue GN
I use these ones click
Edited by: "KemCol" 14th Sep 2017
How often do you replace filters?
And does this model use fresheners?
I use copy bags - have tried various types over the years and found bags from this supplier to be the best - here are their GN bags.... ebay.co.uk/itm…503

We don't have a cat & dog vac so can't comment on the filters - ours has just a basic cloth filter which we change when the old one looks the worse for wear.
Edited by moderator: "trimmed link" 14th Sep 2017
Van197343 m ago

I use copy bags - have tried various types over the years and found bags …I use copy bags - have tried various types over the years and found bags from this supplier to be the best - here are their GN bags.... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/15-x-Dust-Bags-Filters-Fits-Miele-Cat-Dog-S8310-S8320-S8330-S8340-Vacuum-/381707052503?We don't have a cat & dog vac so can't comment on the filters - ours has just a basic cloth filter which we change when the old one looks the worse for wear.

Yeah, I've seen a few like this, compatible types but I can't see those model numbers on my vacuum.
I used copy bags and went back to paying more for originals, as i could def tell the difference in performance
Sandy10122 m ago

I used copy bags and went back to paying more for originals, as i could …I used copy bags and went back to paying more for originals, as i could def tell the difference in performance

Standard varies greatly - we tried many types until we settled on the supplier I linked above.
Ok, sorted...played it safe and ordered from Amazon
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants