Groups
    EXPIRED

Miele Washing Machine

I need a new washer and have decided it has to be a Miele! Does anyone know of any offers/discounts etc? Thing is i need it ASAP as my washer packed up 2 days ago!

Please help me!

10 Comments

There was a deal about one the other day

It was only at one branch though,so no good
    .]http//ho…g-/

Banned

found the co-op electricals had some good prices for miele and smeg, also quidco and co-op points if you a member

[url]www.coopelectricalshop.co.uk[/url]

miele good choice,,,had ours for 10+ years,,,dont know any deals sorry,,,

longbowassassin;4923950

miele good choice,,,had ours for 10+ years,,,dont know any deals sorry,,,

I had my Hotpoint for over 10 years and my sis had hers for 15:w00t:

Banned

deb8z;4924010

I had my Hotpoint for over 10 years and my sis had hers for 15:w00t:

i have always had hotpoint, but never again, they are now a pile of cack, when you come to replace dont expect anything good or to last, their customer service is also disgusting

Original Poster

deb8z;4923897

It was only at one branch though,so no … It was only at one branch though,so no good.]http://hotukdeals.com/item/379325/miele-w562-prestige-plus-6-washing-/

Thanks for that but no luck! gonna keep my fingers crossed something will come up on here soon

Original Poster

sassie;4924047

i have always had hotpoint, but never again, they are now a pile of cack, … i have always had hotpoint, but never again, they are now a pile of cack, when you come to replace dont expect anything good or to last, their customer service is also disgusting

My 2 yr old hotpoint packed up 2 days ago, the main drum bearings had gone! Wish i had done my research before buying that pile of carp!

Bearings are about £20 to replace.

Miele generally are not cheap and if you need one asap then the price is not important. Have a look at John Lewis, I think they give a free extended warranty.

Original Poster

planearm;4924183

Bearings are about £20 to replace.Miele generally are not cheap and if … Bearings are about £20 to replace.Miele generally are not cheap and if you need one asap then the price is not important. Have a look at John Lewis, I think they give a free extended warranty.

You automatically get a 5 yr warranty until the end of may with any Miele washer! Price very important as i am skint but i realise the Miele will pay for itself over time.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313800
      2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…22
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2526
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)59476

See more discussions