Mighty Deals diabolical service...

Found 3rd Aug 2017
Two months ago I bought three iPhone’s from Might Deals, one was fine, the other two were defective, one had significant damage to the case, the other with a power button not working.

It took some time before these got replaced, only to my horror, I was sent back the exact same one with the power button failure (I recognised the scratches and markings to the back and side) and the other has volume buttons not working:mad:

It has been nearly three weeks since I notified the mighty-deals ultimo-electronics team about this (the third party they sell through), and I have had to chase both Mighty Deals and Mighty Deals ultimo-electronics team on over 19 occasions!!, and still I have no acknowledgment of my complaint at having been sent two new faulty devices, despite sending in video evidence of this immediately.:mad:

I am now left with paying for 3 iPhone's and only one in a working order and Might Deals has my money and refuses to acknowledge sending me defective goods not once but twice, and I am being made to feel like I am being seen as a pain, when all I want it what I paid for.

I have asked for the last week now to cancel my order and have arranged a courier to collect these defective phones then be refunded for the two defective iPhone’s so I can go elsewhere, as I have no faith that I will be sent ones in working order, however despite going through Mighty Deals official website and selecting return, and even posting a complaint on the Money Saving Experts 'Resolver' I have not had a reply again!

I have over 30 emails and records of contact with Mighty Deals and all I want them to do is to play their part in the legal retail transaction we undertook, which they are not doing, and I have no idea why!

Has Mighty Deals become too Mighty for their own boots! that those of use who are looking after our pennies and buy their deals and then have the cheek to complain when we are sent defective goods just get ignored and kicked into the long grass - shame on you Mighty Deals!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Never heard of em.

If you paid by credit card contact your bank as its fraud they can claw back the money and contact trading standards.

Is it only me?

coastladJoined 1st Aug 2014
Deals posted 0
Threads posted 1 (this one)
Never heard of MightyDeals
Never seen a comment from coastlad

And their only input is to come onto a forum, where the community mostly shares, and rants about a failed purchase from a supplier I don't recognise

philphil619 m ago

Is it only me?coastladJoined 1st Aug 2014Deals posted 0Threads posted 1 …Is it only me?coastladJoined 1st Aug 2014Deals posted 0Threads posted 1 (this one)Never heard of MightyDealsNever seen a comment from coastlad And their only input is to come onto a forum, where the community mostly shares, and rants about a failed purchase from a supplier I don't recognise

You won't have heard of them on here - they're a banned retailer.
Edited by: "fivegoldstars" 3rd Aug 2017

Sorreee

deeky4 m ago

Sorreee

I had a similar bad experience with mighty deals a few years back they are very hard to get hold of and don't really care for customer complaints they are also a middle man so to speak a bit like groupon so section 75 of the credit act may not work in this instance as most credit card companies don't refund from this. Good luck getting somewhere with mighty deals

philphil613rd Aug

Is it only me?coastladJoined 1st Aug 2014Deals posted 0Threads posted 1 …Is it only me?coastladJoined 1st Aug 2014Deals posted 0Threads posted 1 (this one)Never heard of MightyDealsNever seen a comment from coastlad And their only input is to come onto a forum, where the community mostly shares, and rants about a failed purchase from a supplier I don't recognise

What's your point?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants