Migrants shooting each other

Found 2nd Feb
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42912670

It seems Calais is having a few problems with the citizens of Eritrea and afghans who want to come to the UK for a better life.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals3 m ago

They're camping in squalor in woods. Your inability to show basic empathy …They're camping in squalor in woods. Your inability to show basic empathy for humans based on their skin colour is probably something you should focus on rectifying if possible.

And the prize for being first to mention skin colour goes to....heawd (just for a change)
When remoaners talk of Brexiteers being racist for wanting border controls and of assuming it is European migration we are against.....they could n't be more wrong. Every Brexiteer I have spoken to wants tougher border controls to stop economic migrants such as those from Africa and Afghanistan and to control who gets to work in this country from any country outside of our shores. Control should mean control ! These economic migrants contribute nothing to our economy except drain it financially, exert pressure on an already faltering NHS, exert more pressure on housing,policing and education. The cost of translating alone in many of these areas is astronomical. For every migrant who manages to get here and allowed to stay then has the human rights act to resort to bring in their extended family. Enough is enough. I cannot fathom why there are still people who think it's okay to have lax border controls. I suspect the same people think that money grows on trees in their fairytale land.
Nice to to see xenophobes confirming each others comments. What about our own criminals?

Sadly, crime is universal, it's not unique to immigrants.

The majority of immigrants are decent, law abiding and hard working people.

No doubt you will also have the audacity to come on to this website and ask for help with finding bargain's whenever you need to find one, assuming that everybody is of the same opinion of you as well, and is white and British.

Stop being so moronic already.
It's so sad it makes me cry, the only solution is for them to come to the UK, they'd get a job easily with such skills and attitude.

Somebody please hug them for me having to live in France is such a hardship.
119 Comments
Shooting each other really won't do much for their cause.
Don't let them over here! We don't need any more of this on Britians streets.
Nice to to see xenophobes confirming each others comments. What about our own criminals?

Sadly, crime is universal, it's not unique to immigrants.

The majority of immigrants are decent, law abiding and hard working people.

No doubt you will also have the audacity to come on to this website and ask for help with finding bargain's whenever you need to find one, assuming that everybody is of the same opinion of you as well, and is white and British.

Stop being so moronic already.
It's so sad it makes me cry, the only solution is for them to come to the UK, they'd get a job easily with such skills and attitude.

Somebody please hug them for me having to live in France is such a hardship.
groenleader43 m ago

Don't let them over here! We don't need any more of this on Britians …Don't let them over here! We don't need any more of this on Britians streets.

What about Britain?
davewave1 m ago

It's so sad it makes me cry, the only solution is for them to come to the …It's so sad it makes me cry, the only solution is for them to come to the UK, they'd get a job easily with such skills and attitude. Somebody please hug them for me having to live in France is such a hardship.

I could be wrong but i'm detecting a hint of sarcasm here
I don't really get what the like about the UK so much? If i was going to go anywhere it would be somewhere hot.
davewave5 m ago

It's so sad it makes me cry, the only solution is for them to come to the …It's so sad it makes me cry, the only solution is for them to come to the UK, they'd get a job easily with such skills and attitude. Somebody please hug them for me having to live in France is such a hardship.

They're camping in squalor in woods. Your inability to show basic empathy for humans based on their skin colour is probably something you should focus on rectifying if possible.
CoeK4 m ago

I don't really get what the like about the UK so much? If i was going to …I don't really get what the like about the UK so much? If i was going to go anywhere it would be somewhere hot.

Maybe they are ahead of their time. Geopolitics and environmental change will see people increasingly heading to milder climates.
CoeK5 m ago

I don't really get what the like about the UK so much? If i was going to …I don't really get what the like about the UK so much? If i was going to go anywhere it would be somewhere hot.

I read a story the other day about Eritrean migrants escaping unending military service in their home country and being raped in Sudanese camps.

My first thought wasn't 'well at least they can top up their tan'.

They're camping in squalor in woods. Your inability to show basic empathy …They're camping in squalor in woods. Your inability to show basic empathy for humans based on their skin colour is probably something you should focus on rectifying if possible.

And the prize for being first to mention skin colour goes to....heawd (just for a change)
Saturn1 m ago

Maybe they are ahead of their time. Geopolitics and environmental change …Maybe they are ahead of their time. Geopolitics and environmental change will see people increasingly heading to milder climates.

Good thing i'm about to buy a house in Scotland then, before everyone comes up here looking for grey skies and rain.
shadey121 m ago

And the prize for being first to mention skin colour goes to....heawd …And the prize for being first to mention skin colour goes to....heawd (just for a change)

Didn't realise prizes were awarded for stating the obvious.

Maybe you'd show a little less outrage if they shouted Britain First whilst pulling the trigger.
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals2 m ago

I read a story the other day about Eritrean migrants escaping unending …I read a story the other day about Eritrean migrants escaping unending military service in their home country and being raped in Sudanese camps.My first thought wasn't 'well at least they can top up their tan'.

No your first thought was i wonder how long it will be until i can talk about this on Hotukdeals. The tan thing was your second thought.
Edited by: "CoeK" 2nd Feb
shadey121 h, 4 m ago

Shooting each other really won't do much for their cause.

Takes out some of the competition, improving their odds.
CoeK6 m ago

Good thing i'm about to buy a house in Scotland then, before everyone …Good thing i'm about to buy a house in Scotland then, before everyone comes up here looking for grey skies and rain.

And the midges, don't forget the midges.
CoeK6 m ago

No your first thought was i wonder how long it will be until i can talk …No your first thought was i wonder how long it will be until i can talk about this on Hotukdeals. The tan thing was your second thought.

Not everyone's first thought is about hukd.

No my first thought was how can I post about this on Twitter. Second thought was how can I protest about.

My current thought is that it's strange how people confuse the 'e' key for the 'c' key.
123thisisme3 m ago

And the midges, don't forget the midges.

haha yes sorry those lovable rogues.
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals4 m ago

Not everyone's first thought is about hukd.No my first thought was how can …Not everyone's first thought is about hukd.No my first thought was how can I post about this on Twitter. Second thought was how can I protest about.My current thought is that it's strange how people confuse the 'e' key for the 'c' key.

I'm just amazed you can have that many thoughts. You continue to exceed my expectations.
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals11 m ago

Didn't realise prizes were awarded for stating the obvious.Maybe you'd …Didn't realise prizes were awarded for stating the obvious.Maybe you'd show a little less outrage if they shouted Britain First whilst pulling the trigger.

Obvious in you're head maybe, I don't think most people care what colour wannabe murderers are, they just don't want them in the country.
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals7 m ago

My current thought is that it's strange how people confuse the 'e' key for …My current thought is that it's strange how people confuse the 'e' key for the 'c' key.

EocK?? - you didn't think that one through, did you
Edited by: "andymagic" 2nd Feb
CoeK4 m ago

I'm just amazed you can have that many thoughts. You continue to exceed …I'm just amazed you can have that many thoughts. You continue to exceed my expectations.

See that's the difference between you and i. I have no expectations of you. In fact I can't really remember it's talking before so as first impressions go... Well not the best.
shadey124 m ago

Obvious in you're head maybe, I don't think most people care what colour …Obvious in you're head maybe, I don't think most people care what colour wannabe murderers are, they just don't want them in the country.

Right, which is why it's good to add context to these stories. The jungle itself is gone and we're talking about a remaining population of migrants that is down to between 5-10% of where it was a few years ago.

A sad incident and a sad situation but everyone knows why you posted it.
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals1 m ago

In fact I can't really remember it's talking before so as first …In fact I can't really remember it's talking before so as first impressions go... Well not the best.

You want to give that sentence another go? I don't mind waiting.

..... Right, which is why it's good to add context to these stories. The …..... Right, which is why it's good to add context to these stories. The jungle itself is gone and we're talking about a remaining population of migrants that is down to between 5-10% of where it was a few years ago.A sad incident and a sad situation but everyone knows why you posted it.

What has happened to the other 90-95%. Returned home? Disappeared? Dead? It is good to add context to your bland assertions.
CoeK8 m ago

You want to give that sentence another go? I don't mind waiting.

Nah I'm good. Think really hard and you'll work out what the typo was meant to say.
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals8 m ago

Nah I'm good. Think really hard and you'll work out what the typo was …Nah I'm good. Think really hard and you'll work out what the typo was meant to say.

To be honest ignoring the typo it was a poorly thought out statement. I assumed you would want to change it to save face. Especially as you are widely respected on here and everyone values your input to every discussion you enter.
CoeK2nd Feb

To be honest ignoring the typo it was a poorly thought out statement. I …To be honest ignoring the typo it was a poorly thought out statement. I assumed you would want to change it to save face. Especially as you are widely respected on here and everyone values your input to every discussion you enter.

Nobody is respected on here and reputation means nothing. It's a shopping forum. You really put too much thought into this whole thing.

Would it help if I said you were respected? Clearly it's something you think had some value.

Nobody is respected on here and reputation means nothing. It's a shopping …Nobody is respected on here and reputation means nothing. It's a shopping forum. You really put too much thought into this whole thing.Would it help if I said you were respected? Clearly it's something you think had some value.

I have respect for quite a few people on here. I have a feeling respect isn't something you have experience of so i'll probably ignore your opinions on the matter.
CoeK18 m ago

..... so i'll probably ignore your opinions on the matter.

Opinions. Awkward. Please try not to allude to this sensitive area for HEAWD by pluralising. It is a difficult subject for all his personae.
CoeK18 m ago

I have respect for quite a few people on here. I have a feeling respect …I have respect for quite a few people on here. I have a feeling respect isn't something you have experience of so i'll probably ignore your opinions on the matter.

I have no experience of respecting anonymous members of a forum, no. Sorry. Like I said, that's something you place a value of some kind on. If that makes you happy then I can only applaud you.

I have no experience of respecting anonymous members of a forum, no. …I have no experience of respecting anonymous members of a forum, no. Sorry. Like I said, that's something you place a value of some kind on. If that makes you happy then I can only applaud you.

I value my ability to have respect for people i don't know in person. I'm the same over the phone too. It makes me happy with the person i am.

Last thing i would want to be is a bitter old man shouting at kids for kicking the ball into his garden or constantly trying to belittle people online.
CoeK3 m ago

I value my ability to have respect for people i don't know in person. I'm …I value my ability to have respect for people i don't know in person. I'm the same over the phone too. It makes me happy with the person i am. Last thing i would want to be is a bitter old man shouting at kids for kicking the ball into his garden or constantly trying to belittle people online.

I think being in business and a modern working environment helps cultivate this skill set with virtual meetings etc. Others do struggle.
CoeK10 m ago

I value my ability to have respect for people i don't know in person. I'm …I value my ability to have respect for people i don't know in person. I'm the same over the phone too. It makes me happy with the person i am. Last thing i would want to be is a bitter old man shouting at kids for kicking the ball into his garden or constantly trying to belittle people online.

People on the phone aren't anonymous, hiding behind usernames. Unless you mean phoning certain chat lines and talking to Destiny.

Like I said though, as long as you're happy that's all that matters. You don't need to get respect or validation from me though so there's no need to keep justifying yourself.

Talk to Saturn if you want. He's always floating around screaming out for attention

..... Talk to Saturn if you want. He's always floating around screaming …..... Talk to Saturn if you want. He's always floating around screaming out for attention

My apologies if I hit a nerve - it wasn't my intention.
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals5 m ago

People on the phone aren't anonymous, hiding behind usernames. Unless you …People on the phone aren't anonymous, hiding behind usernames. Unless you mean phoning certain chat lines and talking to Destiny.Like I said though, as long as you're happy that's all that matters. You don't need to get respect or validation from me though so there's no need to keep justifying yourself.Talk to Saturn if you want. He's always floating around screaming out for attention

I thought it was a given i meant call centre staff.

I'm not looking for anything from you, i'm just hoping that you might learn something about respect.

Just kidding, i know you can't teach an old dog new tricks. One of your other personalities might learn something new though.
HotEnglishAndWelshDeals25 m ago

I have no experience of respecting anonymous members of a forum, no. …I have no experience of respecting anonymous members of a forum, no. Sorry. Like I said, that's something you place a value of some kind on. If that makes you happy then I can only applaud you.

The anonymous people on a forum are actually people you know.
When remoaners talk of Brexiteers being racist for wanting border controls and of assuming it is European migration we are against.....they could n't be more wrong. Every Brexiteer I have spoken to wants tougher border controls to stop economic migrants such as those from Africa and Afghanistan and to control who gets to work in this country from any country outside of our shores. Control should mean control ! These economic migrants contribute nothing to our economy except drain it financially, exert pressure on an already faltering NHS, exert more pressure on housing,policing and education. The cost of translating alone in many of these areas is astronomical. For every migrant who manages to get here and allowed to stay then has the human rights act to resort to bring in their extended family. Enough is enough. I cannot fathom why there are still people who think it's okay to have lax border controls. I suspect the same people think that money grows on trees in their fairytale land.
airfix8 m ago

When remoaners talk of Brexiteers being racist for wanting border controls …When remoaners talk of Brexiteers being racist for wanting border controls and of assuming it is European migration we are against.....they could n't be more wrong. Every Brexiteer I have spoken to wants tougher border controls to stop economic migrants such as those from Africa and Afghanistan and to control who gets to work in this country from any country outside of our shores. Control should mean control ! These economic migrants contribute nothing to our economy except drain it financially, exert pressure on an already faltering NHS, exert more pressure on housing,policing and education. The cost of translating alone in many of these areas is astronomical. For every migrant who manages to get here and allowed to stay then has the human rights act to resort to bring in their extended family. Enough is enough. I cannot fathom why there are still people who think it's okay to have lax border controls. I suspect the same people think that money grows on trees in their fairytale land.

Spot on
airfix9 m ago

When remoaners talk of Brexiteers being racist for wanting border controls …When remoaners talk of Brexiteers being racist for wanting border controls and of assuming it is European migration we are against.....they could n't be more wrong. Every Brexiteer I have spoken to wants tougher border controls to stop economic migrants such as those from Africa and Afghanistan and to control who gets to work in this country from any country outside of our shores. Control should mean control ! These economic migrants contribute nothing to our economy except drain it financially, exert pressure on an already faltering NHS, exert more pressure on housing,policing and education. The cost of translating alone in many of these areas is astronomical. For every migrant who manages to get here and allowed to stay then has the human rights act to resort to bring in their extended family. Enough is enough. I cannot fathom why there are still people who think it's okay to have lax border controls. I suspect the same people think that money grows on trees in their fairytale land.

It seems the 'right on' brigade will accuse you of racism or xenophobia, no doubt if it was women you would be accused of being sexist.
They presumably throw the insults because they do not want to listen common sense.
airfix16 m ago

A lot of remainers also want better border controls, me for instance. I said this on here before the vote though - nothing much will change after Brexit. The Conservatives are in the pocket of big business, they will betray your vote to leave.
They've cut 1000 border jobs. 20,000 police.
We're in the EU now and these people are not allowed to enter the country?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants