Groups

MikeBeaver has a big, fat, black eye!!!!

Just a small rant for the sake of it.
    Went to a friends after the pubs tonight, ended up getting a wicked smack or 5 to the head by some [email protected] who I dont get on with, he just walked in tp my mates house unanounced and started giving me grief, followed by several blows to the head!!!
    uunfortunately I forgot to get my phone on the way out, so that can be writen off os gone (anyone with a cheap K800, let me know) and because the guy is related to my mate who's house it was, there is very little chance of it going much further....I have informed the police, they will be coming tomorrow for a statement...when I am not under the influence of alcohol, and the ambulance has been and tod me to keep pea's on it, lol : )

Just a little rant, 'coz I am obviously annoyed about the whole thing, might have to get some pics up tomorrow, would have been OK, if I didn't have a job niterview in th emorning!!!!

Mike..

35 Comments

Pimp slap him the next time you see him Mike..

Good luck!

lmao ,woops!

hahaha. NICE! did you punch back?

A job interview this morning and you've been out drinking? You must be mad! However, bitch slap that fool!

Sorry to hear that Mike, and glad to know you are going the official route rather than visiting his house with a baseball bat! Not good you have an interview; black eyes always make you look suspicious. I woul bring it up immediately at the interview, explaining it was an unprovoked attack and that you have reported it to the police. It will tell them more about the type of person you are (an are not!). Good luck with everything :thumbsup:

People like this are scum.... Who goes and just hits someone its not right... going to the Police was the right thing to do Keep us updated

Banned

Sorry to hear about your nasty encounter, why so much violence, I don't know.

I just ignore people I don't like, hope you feel better soon.

A job interview today, with a hangover and a black eye? Good luck!
    And yeah, bitch slap him next time you see him!

Original Poster

**MikeBeaver goes to look for his pepper spray**

Banned

MikeBeaver;2213517

**MikeBeaver goes to look for his pepper spray**

Good luck, just don't lower yourself to their levels.

Just give me his name and address and leave the rest to me!!! :thumbsup:

P.S Tomm and Ace nice Avatars!!! :roll:

Banned

Naeem786;2213530

Just give me his name and address and leave the rest to me!!! … Just give me his name and address and leave the rest to me!!! :thumbsup:P.S Tomm and Ace nice Avatars!!! :roll:

Twins:-D

Original Poster

Well, mate just came over and apologised for not helping out sooner, an returned my phone which had ended up under the sofa, now that was quite lucky

Mike..

Banned

MikeBeaver;2213756

Well, mate just came over and apologised for not helping out sooner, an … Well, mate just came over and apologised for not helping out sooner, an returned my phone which had ended up under the sofa, now that was quite lucky :)Mike..

Result:-D

Glad yu got your phone bcak, now concentrate on this interview - I would be up front and explain the black eye at the onset and that you have reported it to the police, on the positive side, they will remember yuo!

Good luck :thumbsup:

Let us know how it goes

Naeem786;2213530

Just give me his name and address and leave the rest to me!!! … Just give me his name and address and leave the rest to me!!! :thumbsup:P.S Tomm and Ace nice Avatars!!! :roll:

DLM;2213545

Twins:-D

Thank Ace!

I agree with Suze and Liddle - right at the start give a quiet short account of the event and stress that it is in the hands of the police. They are literally a pain these out of control drunken yobs, glad that the damage wasn't worse though and that you've got your phone back. It leaves you seething I know, from my two boys' various experiences!!

I still want pictures or it didn't happen.

odriscoll;2213920

I still want pictures or it didn't happen.

I'd second that..

But we know it did..

I say, pictures anyway.

Banned

no pictures mike, i cant deal with all the HUKD women flocking round you when they see what a handsome chappy you are

About the phone just go round and get it ? and is there more to this than you are telling us ?

Banned

Picture, picture, picture

waterloo;2213970

About the phone just go round and get it ? and is there more to this than … About the phone just go round and get it ? and is there more to this than you are telling us ?

read all...

he has it back.

blimey Mike!

t0mm;2214004

read all...he has it back.

Ok thats good :thumbsup:

Mike did you nick his bird or something ?

waterloo;2214027

Ok thats good :thumbsup: Mike did you nick his bird or something ?

that's entirely possible, Mike seems to talk about little apart from some bird called 'Pandora'...
    think she's responsible for his this assault and 'battery' then?

Original Poster

billyX;2214103

that's entirely possible, Mike seems to talk about little apart from some … that's entirely possible, Mike seems to talk about little apart from some bird called 'Pandora'...think she's responsible for his this assault and 'battery' then?

OMG! that was terrible Mark, no really, that was worse than terrible it was bleeding abysmal, but it did make me chuckle

And no, it wasn't over anything as good as a woman, it was just him being an idiot and trying to look big and hard, probly wouldn't have happened had he not had a drink inside him.

Mike..

haha, yep even by my standards.... glad it made you laugh though!

I was out in Cardiff last night, it was like a warzone, we nipped into the late-night steakhouse, got a corner seat in the 1st floor window, and watched the rioting below us whilst tucking into steaks am pretty fortunate I don't have a black eye today, I think! I'm glad i'm moving back to Mancs for the summer, despite all of the stories in the papers it's the least violent city I know of...

Banned

billyX;2214347

haha, yep even by my standards.... glad it made you laugh though! I was … haha, yep even by my standards.... glad it made you laugh though! I was out in Cardiff last night, it was like a warzone, we nipped into the late-night steakhouse, got a corner seat in the 1st floor window, and watched the rioting below us whilst tucking into steaks am pretty fortunate I don't have a black eye today, I think! I'm glad i'm moving back to Mancs for the summer, despite all of the stories in the papers it's the least violent city I know of...

Come back to Mannie, all is forgiven:)

Still no pictures, me sad.

Banned

odriscoll;2214383

Still no pictures, me sad.

Me too:cry:

haha whats with tom and aces avaters?! funny!

mike wat an idiot that guy is... dunno what to advise u how infuriating! hope he gets his jus desserts at some point as well!

Banned

you did not hit him back :?

You phoned an ambulance for a blackeye, suprised they never hit ya, just messing sucker punch the prat next time you see him :-D

Pics?????????? :thumbsup:

pics??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      4. word association Game74044544

See more discussions