Milkshake powder Aldi/Lidl

Found 31st May 2015
Does Aldi/Lidl do their own milkshake powder and if so how much is it and want the quantity ?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. Milkshake
13 Comments
Pretty sure the don't! I have purchased Nesquick in store. If they sold their own I would definitely have tried it.
Lidl do 800g tubs, it's called Goody Cao. You won't tell the difference from Nesquik.
Original Poster

Comment

termite

Lidl do 800g tubs, it's called Goody Cao. You won't tell the difference … Lidl do 800g tubs, it's called Goody Cao. You won't tell the difference from Nesquik.

How much is it
I think it's around £1.99. Goody Cao was nominated 'Best Buy' by Germany's equivalent of the UK's Which?Source: Stiftung Warentest (in German)
Edited by: "Resali" 31st May 2015
I always found I needed to use more Goody Cao than Nesquik for as chocolately a drink.... unless I'm imagining things!
Just buy it in bulk when it's in offer in Tesco etc
itsdavidjones1984

Just buy it in bulk when it's in offer in Tesco etc

They don't sell it in Tesco, it's a Lidl brand.
termite

They don't sell it in Tesco, it's a Lidl brand.

I was referring to the likes of nesquik etc
Original Poster

Comment

cunninghamster

I always found I needed to use more Goody Cao than Nesquik for as … I always found I needed to use more Goody Cao than Nesquik for as chocolately a drink.... unless I'm imagining things!

Thanks a lot just brought the Lidl one which is a massive 800g for £2.29
Drinking it now. It's nice
We need to start a sugar tax to help fund the NHS, also it will help make junk food more expensive. I suggest 10% on all products high in sugar and all money going direct to the NHS. It will raise millions per week for the NHS.

The cost of diabetes to the NHS is over £1.5m an hour or 10% of the NHS budget for England and Wales. This equates to over £25,000 being spent on diabetes every minute.

In total, an estimated £14 billion pounds is spent a year on treating diabetes and its complications, with the cost of treating complications representing the much higher cost.

The prevalence of diabetes is estimated to rise to 4 million by 2025..
Edited by: "SOUTHWALES" 31st Jul 2017
POWYSWALES14 m ago

We need to start a sugar tax to help fund the NHS, also it will help make …We need to start a sugar tax to help fund the NHS, also it will help make junk food more expensive. I suggest 10% on all products high in sugar and all money going direct to the NHS. It will raise millions per week for the NHS.The cost of diabetes to the NHS is over £1.5m an hour or 10% of the NHS budget for England and Wales. This equates to over £25,000 being spent on diabetes every minute.In total, an estimated £14 billion pounds is spent a year on treating diabetes and its complications, with the cost of treating complications representing the much higher cost.The prevalence of diabetes is estimated to rise to 4 million by 2025..

This is a 2 year old thread...
RossD895 m ago

This is a 2 year old thread...

This site has gone off a cliff recently! If I press next page it advances 10 instead, maybe this has happened.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions