Groups

Milton Keynes to Newquay

Anyone know the cheapest way/ options to get there , and how long it would take,

bit of a weird one i know.

just looking for options , - car.
    thanks.

8 Comments

Bicycle? :w00t:

Only kidding, might depend on how flexible you are, but Ryanair fly Stansted to Newquay, best price £10 each way at the moment.

Original Poster

maybe if i had a month. or serveral.

Ryanair is defo the best, you would have to change coaches and it would cost £30 EACH WAY

just got directions from Milton Keynes to newquay on google maps and it said 3 days 12 hours to walk, guess you can rule that out then

think that might be non stop

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;5843330

Bicycle? :w00t:Only kidding, might depend on how flexible you are, but … Bicycle? :w00t:Only kidding, might depend on how flexible you are, but Ryanair fly Stansted to Newquay, best price £10 each way at the moment.

thats more do able. didn't know nequay had an airport lol.

Original Poster

Ryanair would tax me 25.

spobby;5843588

Ryanair would tax me 25.

And Newquay airport is about 4 miles out of Newquay town so you're looking at least £10 taxi fare each way or you could wait for the local Cornish bus service. i.e. one bus every 3 days, If you're lucky.

spobby;5843588

Ryanair would tax me 25.

Do you have fixed dates or are you flexible? Flights from 8th Aug are £10 each way as long as you are clever and avoid all their naughty little charges.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2391
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4121817
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418214168
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764643

See more discussions