Mine craft Xbox one

Posted 9th May
I’m after mine craft for my boy, doesn’t have the game pass or Xbox live? Can I still buy code or better buying disc?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
You need game pass or live to download the game and then you could find a cheap code from cdkeys maybe, or if you shop around online, I’d buy the disc. Then you could swap or exchange when everything is back to normal
You don’t need Xbox live or game pass to buy a code to play the basic game, simply either download from the Xbox store or have a look on cd keys etc, alternately you can order the disc from a shop online
For mine rage though it’s pretty much online what the kids play so you’ll need Xbox live and since it’s on game pass along with Minecraft dungeons you may as well sign up to a cheap deal for game pass ultimate and you’ll also get 100s of other great games for about £3pm
dorey6909/05/2020 11:46

You need game pass or live to download the game and then you could find a …You need game pass or live to download the game and then you could find a cheap code from cdkeys maybe, or if you shop around online, I’d buy the disc. Then you could swap or exchange when everything is back to normal

That's 100% completely false. You do not need game pass or live to download. All the op needs to do is buy the game from anywhere that sells it and then install it with a disc or through the Microsoft store
Digital is easier as you don't need to change discs between games
MonkeyMan9009/05/2020 20:55

That's 100% completely false. You do not need game pass or live to …That's 100% completely false. You do not need game pass or live to download. All the op needs to do is buy the game from anywhere that sells it and then install it with a disc or through the Microsoft store

That’s what I was trying to say too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions