Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?

Found 23rd Sep 2017Edited by:"neversay"
So our 6 year-old has decided that our Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe is his first choice birthday present for next week. It's £20 for just a piece of foam (!) and out of stock at toys-r-us. There are various knock-offs on ebay, amazon or aliexpress etc that would never arrive in time. Does anyone know a good/cheap/reputable source?

In the mean time I'm trying to convince him that another present would be better...

Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
How about this instead? It's a hand-sized redstone minecraft light, which I'll admit is overpriced but better than that foam diamond sword and has some actual use (and it looks pretty awesome at night, see the second pic).

32071727.jpg
32071727-kFx6B.jpg
Edited by: "Mechtup" 23rd Sep 2017
Thanks for the great suggestion @Dolphinzz - I'll run it past my wife... although she's more in the "if it makes him happy" camp. But, seriously, £20 for some foam?
neversay2 h, 23 m ago

Thanks for the great suggestion @Dolphinzz - I'll run it past my wife... …Thanks for the great suggestion @Dolphinzz - I'll run it past my wife... although she's more in the "if it makes him happy" camp. But, seriously, £20 for some foam?

^^ I would suggest showing him the light and see if he likes it and then your wife should be fine
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions