Minecraft help

Posted 7th Oct
My son plays Minecraft but he can’t play online via the servers section. I have created an account and added his to the family however he still gets the message to review privacy settings, I have checked everywhere and can’t seem to find what I need to change.. any help?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Telling us what platform he plays on would be extremely helpful.
I didn’t realise but it’s on iPad
Has it sent an email to an email account to review the terms, kind of like verify your account? Perhaps yours as you’ve linked it.

Privacy settings can be checked in app settings on iPad.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 8th Oct
cmdr_elito08/10/2019 05:22

Has it sent an email to an email account to review the terms, kind of like …Has it sent an email to an email account to review the terms, kind of like verify your account? Perhaps yours as you’ve linked it.Privacy settings can be checked in app settings on iPad.

nope. the whole process seems awful. its not the ipad settings and the message he gets gives a website to go to, I go there, but nothing to do on the site. I looked in both the child account and my account and nothing to be changed and the accounts are verified. I was hoping I was just missing something but ill ring Microsoft later I guess.
SmokinAce708/10/2019 08:46

nope. the whole process seems awful. its not the ipad settings and the …nope. the whole process seems awful. its not the ipad settings and the message he gets gives a website to go to, I go there, but nothing to do on the site. I looked in both the child account and my account and nothing to be changed and the accounts are verified. I was hoping I was just missing something but ill ring Microsoft later I guess.

Suggest contact Microsoft then
Have you bought Minecraft? I have foudn on PC that if you just use the demo you cant conect to the servers, dunno if Mac is the same
Peejay123408/10/2019 09:10

Have you bought Minecraft? I have foudn on PC that if you just use the …Have you bought Minecraft? I have foudn on PC that if you just use the demo you cant conect to the servers, dunno if Mac is the same

yeah its defo purchased. hes had the game years but only created an account recently as he wanted to get addons for it. I only created an account for myself because it said as he had a childs account he needed permission to do other things like online play but I cant figure it out. haha and I usually know what im doing but even adding the family account took forever as kept getting errors. its really put me off xbox/Microsoft

plus on my phone I can see servers and I joined one yesterday but he couldn't join me.
It's in the Xbox/Microsoft family child privacy settings online
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants