Groups

Minecraft ps4 free psn download

Dont know if this is because my son has had minecraft on ps3 but just gone onto store on ps4 and its letting him download minecraft for free.

11 Comments

Always been this price if you have it on PS3

The price is £12.99.

Showing as £12.99 for me

Yeah, this is what I think they call crossbuy. Buy it on PS3 you get the PS4 version for Free.

Also, (among many) available is Destiny (and its DLC)...but that is soon to expire.

You'll find that it's just a trial, as it's a little under £4 to upgrade to the full PS4 version. This confusion has happened plenty of times in the past.

Yup it shows free until you download then its a trial with option to upgrade for around £3.99 or something if you own previous gen version.

Shin555

Yeah, this is what I think they call crossbuy. Buy it on PS3 you get the … Yeah, this is what I think they call crossbuy. Buy it on PS3 you get the PS4 version for Free.Also, (among many) available is Destiny (and its DLC)...but that is soon to expire.

Do you know when Destiny expires? I'm a bit miffed that it does. PS3 version cost enough.

Shin555

Yeah, this is what I think they call crossbuy. Buy it on PS3 you get the … Yeah, this is what I think they call crossbuy. Buy it on PS3 you get the PS4 version for Free.Also, (among many) available is Destiny (and its DLC)...but that is soon to expire.

Q. When I buy/redeem the Destiny Digital Base Game, Digital Guardian … Q. When I buy/redeem the Destiny Digital Base Game, Digital Guardian Edition, Expansion Pass or Expansion I for PlayStation®3, how do I get the free PlayStation®4 version?When you buy/redeem the Destiny Digital Base Game, Digital Guardian Edition, Expansion Pass or Expansion I on or before January 15th, 2015, you can download the Playstation®4 version from the PlayStation®Store for free by doing the following:- Log into your PlayStation®4 using the same Sony Entertainment Network Account (PSN ID) used to buy/redeem the Destiny digital content on PlayStation®3.- Navigate to the Destiny content page or search for the corresponding item you purchased previously on PlayStation®3.- Add the item to your cart and complete the transaction.- Wait for the download to complete.

Q. When I buy the Destiny Limited Edition or Destiny Ghost Edition on … Q. When I buy the Destiny Limited Edition or Destiny Ghost Edition on PlayStation®3, how do I get the free PlayStation®4 version of the Expansion Pass?-Log into your PlayStation®3 and redeem the voucher for the Destiny Expansion Pass in the PlayStation®Store on or before January 15, 2015.- Log into your PlayStation®4 any time after using the same Sony Entertainment Network Account (PSN ID) used to redeem the Destiny Expansion Pass on PlayStation®3.- Navigate to the Expansion Pass within the Destiny content page in the PlayStation®Store.- Add the item to your cart and complete the transaction and wait for the download to complete.- Wait for the download to complete.

destinythegame.com/uk/…ade

Edited by: "dontasciime" 7th Jan 2015

Shin555

Yeah, this is what I think they call crossbuy. Buy it on PS3 you get … Yeah, this is what I think they call crossbuy. Buy it on PS3 you get the PS4 version for Free.Also, (among many) available is Destiny (and its DLC)...but that is soon to expire.

Q. When I buy/redeem the Destiny Digital Base Game, Digital Guardian … Q. When I buy/redeem the Destiny Digital Base Game, Digital Guardian Edition, Expansion Pass or Expansion I for PlayStation®3, how do I get the free PlayStation®4 version?When you buy/redeem the Destiny Digital Base Game, Digital Guardian Edition, Expansion Pass or Expansion I on or before January 15th, 2015, you can download the Playstation®4 version from the PlayStation®Store for free by doing the following:- Log into your PlayStation®4 using the same Sony Entertainment Network Account (PSN ID) used to buy/redeem the Destiny digital content on PlayStation®3.- Navigate to the Destiny content page or search for the corresponding item you purchased previously on PlayStation®3.- Add the item to your cart and complete the transaction.- Wait for the download to complete.

Q. When I buy the Destiny Limited Edition or Destiny Ghost Edition on … Q. When I buy the Destiny Limited Edition or Destiny Ghost Edition on PlayStation®3, how do I get the free PlayStation®4 version of the Expansion Pass?-Log into your PlayStation®3 and redeem the voucher for the Destiny Expansion Pass in the PlayStation®Store on or before January 15, 2015.- Log into your PlayStation®4 any time after using the same Sony Entertainment Network Account (PSN ID) used to redeem the Destiny Expansion Pass on PlayStation®3.- Navigate to the Expansion Pass within the Destiny content page in the PlayStation®Store.- Add the item to your cart and complete the transaction and wait for the download to complete.- Wait for the download to complete.

Not long at all then thanks.

I'm not entirely sure what it means by the voucher for the expansion pass though. I bought the expansion before the game was released and I don't think I've had any voucher for it. Or is it jut saying that the game will expire an the expansion won't?

I've was wondering whether you really need a PS4 to purchase the game, or if you could do it through the website, like you can with PS+ titles. Just had a look at the webstore:

http://s13.postimg.org/crdmzvvkz/destiny.jpg

It says I have already purchased the PS4 version and the PS3 game is free. Which is confusing, I guess that might change after the 15th?

I'd add anything it says is free(bundle) to basket and checkout

I'd also screen shot the full page with you signed in (psn id visible) and keep it for your records/reference if they say you can't have anything as clearly you've got it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      3. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22
      4. Win a VIP West End break with VisitLondon33

See more discussions