Mini boden sale

I don't want to put this as a deal as sizes in stock are very limited but Mini boden has reduced some of there sale stock some more, i managed to get my little one some tops (2-3y) for around £5 -£6 each and some of the dresses are around £11. Delivery is free at the moment and you can also get 5% cashback.

Just posting for any Mini boden fans, who can't normally afford it!

15 Comments

how do you get the free delivery says it £4

Original Poster

tracyhay;7521640

how do you get the free delivery says it £4

LN6H seems to work, sorry i ordered last night and it was done instantly.

Original Poster

fab_1;7521804

http://www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Sale.html#nav

thanks i'm being a bit lazy here :oops:

leilahfun;7521792

LN6H seems to work, sorry i ordered last night and it was done instantly.

not working for me:x keeps coming up with LNU1 working now says there is 12% off full price stuff as well

Original Poster

tracyhay;7521852

not working for me:x keeps coming up with LNU1 working now says there is … not working for me:x keeps coming up with LNU1 working now says there is 12% off full price stuff as well

internet explorer dosn't seem to be working for me on the boden site, just opened it in firefox and LN6H working for me :? Click on where it says free delivery and 10% discount (full price items) and it tells you the code. Strange but when i opened in firefox it says 12% discount :thinking:

I go my sale order today - the little silk dresses are dead cute. Bit short but fab with skinny's.
The little grey duffle coat is only in under 3 sizes but its so cute on and unisex imo

Original Poster

BabySmurfette;7522096

I go my sale order today - the little silk dresses are dead cute. Bit … I go my sale order today - the little silk dresses are dead cute. Bit short but fab with skinny's.The little grey duffle coat is only in under 3 sizes but its so cute on and unisex imo

i can't wait for mine to arrive, i did manage to sneak a dress from the new range into my basket :oops: don't know how that happened

:cry: nothing im my kids sizes :cry:

Original Poster

ZebbyBear;7522203

:cry: nothing im my kids sizes :cry:

very limited i know thats why i didn't really think it was a hot deal Just a few bits for some.

leilahfun;7522162

i can't wait for mine to arrive, i did manage to sneak a dress from the … i can't wait for mine to arrive, i did manage to sneak a dress from the new range into my basket :oops: don't know how that happened

Which one did you get?

Im hanging on for the inevitable £10 off £30 spend code before i hit the new collection - then i go CRAZY!!

Original Poster

BabySmurfette;7522307

Which one did you get?Im hanging on for the inevitable £10 off £30 spend c … Which one did you get?Im hanging on for the inevitable £10 off £30 spend code before i hit the new collection - then i go CRAZY!!

i got this one in the red, my little one had a dress a bit like it from Gap which i just love and shes nearly out of in now :-(
boden.co.uk/en-…tml

I must look out for that discount :thumbsup:

I have that in the red and blue on my list for my girls - looks like a cute throw on kinda dress.:-D

Original Poster

BabySmurfette;7522405

I have that in the red and blue on my list for my girls - looks like a … I have that in the red and blue on my list for my girls - looks like a cute throw on kinda dress.:-D

I've got a son whos 9, now i've got my little girl whos 2 on thursday i'm in shopping heavan :-D. Soo much nicer shopping for gils

Lol - yeah girls are fun, i have a just turned 2 year old and a nearly 5 year old. Couple of real boden babes.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2343
    2. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1111
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846070
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders44

See more discussions