Groups

Mini Bus Hire for Turkey?

Hi,

I will be travelling with my family to Istanbul in 2 to 3 weeks time. There are 7 people in total with 7 suitcases and I wanted to know if it's better to hire a mini bus from Turkey or online?? If you recommend online being the better choice, could you recommend some websites which are available, please?

Many Thanks,

5 Comments

Try sunshine.co.uk, we used them for Turkey and they were the cheapest and no problems

Original Poster

Sandy1012

Try sunshine.co.uk, we used them for Turkey and they were the cheapest … Try sunshine.co.uk, we used them for Turkey and they were the cheapest and no problems

This website only shows up to 6 people only? when I chose Car Hire, plus I just tried with 6 people nothing is available.

Didn't the hotel offer you the choice? Im going on 14th and the hotel price seems good. I only need a car tho

Original Poster

Misslovely

Didn't the hotel offer you the choice? Im going on 14th and the hotel … Didn't the hotel offer you the choice? Im going on 14th and the hotel price seems good. I only need a car tho

There do but it's quite pricey on what there are offering hence why I'm looking for an alternative option.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has anyone bought fitted wardrobes from Sharps?12
      2. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?77
      3. Are smart parking limited legitimate11
      4. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz22

See more discussions