Mini bus hire or long distance taxi (good service/rates)

Posted 11th Oct
Hi am looking for a good company to drive about 56 miles and return, one with good rates, already got a few quotes but need help please !!!

Any ideas am based in the north west.

Its for 4 people for a day trip end of Oct 2019.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Reference taxi fare costs Chester prior to any available discounts / incentives: abbeytaxis.net/fares/
Hire a car and drive yourself maybe cheaper or pay a friend £100
northwest a big area if a taxi has to travel to get to you first it will cost more you need to be more specific no point people looking up taxis, what are 100 miles from you or where your going...
Long distance taxi will work out cheaper. Coaches tend to be expensive just down to the mileage they get and the diesel they burn.
You need a firm from your town
I'm from west Yorkshire so if I chose one from a different city they will charge me to come to my house and the destination to travel
The North West is a really, really big area. You need to narrow it down a bit. I mean you wouldn't get a Taxi company from Bolton to pick you up in Widnes, or a company from Blackpool to pick you up in Bury. You yourself will know what taxi companies operate in your town or you could just see if someone you know maybe has a partner or relative that is out of work or free on that day, has a spacious car, and wouldn't mind a little something for a day's drive.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 11th Oct
Misslovely11/10/2019 08:38

You need a firm from your town I'm from west Yorkshire so if I chose one …You need a firm from your town I'm from west Yorkshire so if I chose one from a different city they will charge me to come to my house and the destination to travel

Aunties trip to Birmingham
Gollywood11/10/2019 09:23

Aunties trip to Birmingham

Done that once before. £20 pp in coach
Thanks everyone
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants