Groups
    EXPIRED

Mini DV Cam wanted (I think)

After a New video camera (the missus is about to drop), and after reading an article in computer active decided that a Mini DV is the one to go for, but which one? I know very little about them besides what I read and would be greatful to anyone who could advise me on a good one or give advice as to what to look for.
    Price range is upto £250.

TIA

4 Comments

Check these good deals :-

[COLOR=darkred]Samsung VP-D361 miniDV camcorder[/COLOR]

Price: £134.99 inc Free delivery using code HOTUKDEALS

Where: ]Jessops

http://www.jessops.com/ce-images/PRODUCT/PRODUCT_REGULAR/ASAMSCC205113767.jpg

[COLOR=darkred]JVC GR-D340 miniDV camcorder[/COLOR]

Price: £134.99 inc Free delivery using code HOTUKDEALS

Where: ]Jessops

http://www.jessops.com/ce-images/PRODUCT/PRODUCT_REGULAR/AJVCPCC205109815.jpg

Original Poster

Neither of these have USB connectivity, does that matter? I have firewire ports on my PC like, and these both have firewire out (would like to be able to edit them on my PC before putting them on DVD). Cheers for the pointers edi.

Paddy_o_furniture

Neither of these have USB connectivity, does that matter? I have firewire … Neither of these have USB connectivity, does that matter? I have firewire ports on my PC like, and these both have firewire out (would like to be able to edit them on my PC before putting them on DVD). Cheers for the pointers edi.

Not at all. If you can go down the firewire route, that's much better than USB.

But be careful where you buy your cable: some places charge crazy money. eBay has some good deals.

Im also in the market for one of these, any ideas as too which is the better model??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!56
      2. Beer experts help required!46
      3. Does the app aznog still work?22
      4. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233

See more discussions