Expired

mini dv tapes for camcorder

3 replies
Found 19th Aug 2008
i need some tapes for camcorder. i have £2.50 voucher for amazon that i won on HDUK... i want to use it but the thing is u really get stung on delivery and i dont want to spend £15 to get free delivery so i need some help..... i just want to get tapes using my voucher with no other costs... and i dont want to sign up to amazon prime then cancel to get free delivery,,,,, can someone PLEASE HELP......... do u know of any good safe sites that can get tapes for next to nothing with free delivery ??

3 Comments

do you have the link to the dv tapes on amazon. i got a sony camara that i never used cos i didnt know what dv tapes were. do they all fit.

Original Poster

jennie-jack;2779392

do you have the link to the dv tapes on amazon. i got a sony camara that … do you have the link to the dv tapes on amazon. i got a sony camara that i never used cos i didnt know what dv tapes were. do they all fit.

just go to amazon then in search put Mini Dv tapes .... it shud say on camcorder if it is a mini dv.......:thinking:

the cheapest i found (sony premium DVM60) was £2+ish. a shop near aldgate east (if you're from London), pick up. PM me if you want details.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    2. spam regarding paypal33
    3. Best tablet around the £60 mark66
    4. Advice on 8" Tablet11

See more discussions