Found 26th Oct 2007
I'm in desperate need of a mini fridge / table top one around £50.. not one of the can fridges, a proper one for vegetables etc.
(Staying in halls so my rooms quite small and I don't trust the communal fridge anymore!! after having lots of my stuff stolen! )
Help would be VERY appreciated!!

Yim xxx

8 Comments

paramountzone.com/fri…htm

not sure if this big enough,but some of the others I've seen are way above your budget.

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys

http://www.paramountzone.com/fridge2.htmnot sure if this big enough,but … http://www.paramountzone.com/fridge2.htmnot sure if this big enough,but some of the others I've seen are way above your budget.

Thanks, I'm not too sure either! I'll carry on looking and thinking for now!

obrienscamping.co.uk/min…htm

this my point about the ones a bit bigger being a lot dearer,maybe you could go with 2 mini cans fridges,Woolworths have them sometimes for £15.

Argos have the ]Stella or ]Guiness ones for £89.99... And you get a £5 voucher back for spending £50 or £10 for spending £100 just now... Or you could try your local paper for people selling them & pick one up for a lot cheaper

Comet have ]this for £69.99... There might be a voucher floating about to reduce the price a bit too....

A few weeks ago Wilkinsons were selling off some Huskys instore (husky make the stella and guinness ones, but can't remember what design the ones in question were) - they were £70 - 10% so £63

I use one of the thermo-electric ones, (mine was £15 from aria, who dont seem to have any at the moment), and is like the first link, please note that they are a) noisy: considerably more so than a computer and b) pre-packed food won't keep 'till the use by date in them... I'd try to use everything up within 72 hours. - you may have better luck if it really is just going to be vegetables.

Cheers to sadiebabes for spotting that comet one, could be tempted

yimmie

I'm in desperate need of a mini fridge / table top one around £50.. not … I'm in desperate need of a mini fridge / table top one around £50.. not one of the can fridges, a proper one for vegetables etc.(Staying in halls so my rooms quite small and I don't trust the communal fridge anymore!! after having lots of my stuff stolen! )Help would be VERY appreciated!!Yim xxx

why dont u go to the salvation army u may get a decent second hand one there at a reasonable price !!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57568
    2. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle68
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45

See more discussions