mini micro scooter discount offer

Found 6th Mar 2016
Hello
I want to buy a mini micro deluxe scooter for my toddler but in amazone and the site both selling same price £69.95 any one has any voucher code or if they can make it cheaper for me please let me know I will appreciate very comments
Thanks
Community Updates
AskScooter
10 Comments
Link?
Amazon vouchers can not be shared (typically) so it would be better to post the item (link) you want to buy and then ask the lovely people of hukd if they've seen it cheaper.

Hope that helps
I am selling my little ones mini micro scooter for £40 if interested. It's in an immaculate condition, no rips or tears or damage
shimagoza

Amazon vouchers can not be shared (typically) so it would be better to … Amazon vouchers can not be shared (typically) so it would be better to post the item (link) you want to buy and then ask the lovely people of hukd if they've seen it cheaper.Hope that helps

Thanks yes I will share its link I'm sure hotukdeals people are really great if they have any information they will share that with me
Thanks
[img]scooter[/img]
[url]scooter 2[/url]
parminder_a

I am selling my little ones mini micro scooter for £40 if interested. … I am selling my little ones mini micro scooter for £40 if interested. It's in an immaculate condition, no rips or tears or damage

Thanks dear I have seen in the site there is the new one with adjustable handle so I think I should get that because my daughter is 23 months and she doesn't look like tall girls so I can adjust that for her.
micro-scooters.co.uk/mob…tml
No worries
[quote=parminder_a]No worries[/quote
If you put this on ebay people will buy this morethan £40 because this is new and nice one.
I will thank u
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants