Expired

Mini-SD card, ideally 1Gb

8 replies
Found 12th Apr 2006
Where is the cheapest place to buy one at the moment? There are so many vendors and the price always fluctuates among them all.

I could be persuaded to stretch to a 2Gb if the price is good!

To go into my 6280 phone for playing music, so transfer speed isn't particularly important.

Cheers
Paul.

9 Comments

mymemory.co.uk/mem…ry)

Copy and paste the whole link into the address bar.

Seems VERY cheap for a 1GB!!! even with postage and remember to use Quidco.

Im tempted and i dont even need one

Yup, just checked around and at that price its crazy! Cheapest 2GB one seems to be £54.99 and that’s from loads of places...

[url]www.mobymemory.com[/url] is also normally very good (just not on this occasion)

MyMemory link is now clickable

£17.99p is a very good price. Same as the Viking full size SD Card from there too.

Actually my mistake, it's at DirectFoto for the full size SD card for £17.99p

thanks for the tinyurl - i always forget about that.

DirectFoto is free shipping though. MyMemory isnt.

Original Poster

Thanks for that, just ordered one. Great price, delivery is steep at £4 for a memory card though! Still good value overall.

Cheers
Paul.

Good point about the delivery Gary Thanks for the reminder!

Paul_M I was looking at something on another site, a small item and cost just £1 with VAT, but delivery was £8 for 5 to 7 days... So not worth posting the offers I found on there because of that

:pirate:

Not unless there are lots of good offeres for £1 and the £8 covered all of them??

Well a lor of them weren't that good, and the images didn't show on their website. Also want to make sure they're not just a here today gone tomorrow site
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47382
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions