Groups
    EXPIRED

Minimum 42" probably larger (50" ?) TV and home theatre system wanted

I'm sick of trying to get my head around the LCD versus plasma argument until I am bored to death with it and as far as I can see, some TVs are good in both formats.

Anyway, I don't do gaming but my daughter and missus will probably want to plug the wii into it at some point so no screen burn issues would be great.

What I do want is to have it linked to the PC somehow and bypass any need for a DVD player. I certainly don't intend to waste money on lots of discs when I can download them for free but I'm sure my daughter will need some !

As for price ? well, for a TV only I could not see me going much over the £500/750 area but for the lot, lets say around £1000. Can I spend more ? sure, but I ain't paying £5k for a telly !

Oh, 5 year guarantee an absolute necessity.

1 Comment

mod

Not sure if you can still pick this package up but it does have a 5 year guarantee (as do all M&S TVs) - so even if the deal's ended you might pick something else up + you do get a free BluRay player with Phillips TVs at M&S either way
    hotukdeals.com/ite…d-t
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047171
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30121
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767408
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2136

See more discussions