Found 18th Jun
Is it worth mining euthereum at 90 mh/s

all I need to get started are 3 rx 480's but I'm trying to see if it's worth it or not thanks for the suggestions in advance : )

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
15 Comments

Is this about mine craft

Mining seems worth it, people are quoting some interesting figures. I'm even selling my 480 as a result of the craze.

Check out reddit ethereum and bitcoin forums for more info.

good luck finding any 470's, 480's, 570's and 580's. Unlesss you already have some or going to pay over the odds on ebay for them, you wont find them. I currently have some 570's on order for the last months in various places and expected delivery...August

Im currently mining on 2 x 290 Tri-X's and a 460. Im currently doing close to 80 M/hs and Ive been doing it for 2 months and got 2 coins. To get a coin a week, you need to be running around 125 ish M/hs

Wut?

They said Tin mining in Cornwall was mined out and uneconomic - Tin mines now making a fortune :)- .......... As tourist attractions .

What exactly does your pc do in this mining? It sounds like some evil henchman is persuading millions of nerds to give their cpu time - to work out how to take over the world. Or is it Intel/Amd/Nvidia's way of selling the latest hardware?

It's like a nefarious capitalists version of Deep Thought.

Again good luck getting 480s at a reasonable price but yes I think the end result is it's worth it if you can get a good rig up and running

wasn't their reports of people having stacks of like 10 raspberry pi's for bitcoin... would they work for this one?

hey anyone ways to make money apart from mining ;-(

CareersAdvice

McDonald's are usually hiring.Maybe Uber if youve given up on life … McDonald's are usually hiring.Maybe Uber if youve given up on life already.

I was thinking more on the lines of making money by working for my self ;-)

Original Poster

thanks everyone for the info

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat

What exactly does your pc do in this mining? It sounds like some evil … What exactly does your pc do in this mining? It sounds like some evil henchman is persuading millions of nerds to give their cpu time - to work out how to take over the world. Or is it Intel/Amd/Nvidia's way of selling the latest hardware?It's like a nefarious capitalists version of Deep Thought.

​wont be surprised

darthvader666uk

good luck finding any 470's, 480's, 570's and 580's. Unlesss you already … good luck finding any 470's, 480's, 570's and 580's. Unlesss you already have some or going to pay over the odds on ebay for them, you wont find them. I currently have some 570's on order for the last months in various places and expected delivery...August :(Im currently mining on 2 x 290 Tri-X's and a 460. Im currently doing close to 80 M/hs and Ive been doing it for 2 months and got 2 coins. To get a coin a week, you need to be running around 125 ish M/hs

​which coin are you mining?

optimus_prime2

hey anyone ways to make money apart from mining ;-(

Bookkeepers are always in demand, but without knowing your skills or education, it's quite hard to pinpoint what you could do.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. disneyland paris tickets11
    2. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…55
    3. Whey protien621
    4. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?37

See more discussions