Found 26th Nov 2009
Im not starting this as a rant or anysort or anything but if you don't know aready mininova is good as closed.

mnstat.com/ima…tml

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
47 Comments

Hated it anyway... too many ads, too many popups :x

Was okish when it first started... but went downhill as time went on.

Oh well, was a useful resource but plenty more around.....

The fight against theft continues !

Its gonna be happening all over the world, I've been saying this for the last week.

Damn, I wondered why I was struggling the other night. Its the only I know of too. Will need to have a search around later :thinking:

shame,however plenty more around to use

Banned

Scurry pirates. The net is closing.

FilthAndFurry;7012980

Scurry pirates. The net is closing.

Yeah because someone can control the internet:roll:

No one can control the internet.

Banned

Never mind was going to happen anyway, plenty more torrent sites out there

Banned

t0mm;7013021

Yeah because someone can control the internet:roll:No one can control the … Yeah because someone can control the internet:roll:No one can control the internet.

You take down the big, well-known sites and make the lives of those who run them incredibly difficult.

There used to be an argument for piracy, but the industry has reduced prices, reduced the gap in worldwide release dates and a few other things.

People just need to have a bit more patience and stop being so poor:thumbsup:

t0mm;7013021

No one can control the internet.

LOL, the voice of the highly uneducated speaketh.

t0mm;7013021

Yeah because someone can control the internet:roll:No one can control the … Yeah because someone can control the internet:roll:No one can control the internet.

Well China restricts their internet so you're wrong actually

Banned

greed greed and more greed

long live dick turpin!!!

FilthAndFurry;7013088

People just need to have a bit more patience and stop being so … People just need to have a bit more patience and stop being so poor:thumbsup:

I fail to see what that has to do with downloading last weeks episode of Top Gear:thinking:

t0mm;7013021

[IMG]mobileread.com/for…php?attachmentid=25351&stc=1&d=1236636859[/IMG]

iNSOMANiAC;7013098

LOL, the voice of the highly uneducated speaketh.

Didn't someone tell you insomnia was bad for you?:)
Alfonse;7013105

Well China restricts their internet so you're wrong actually

China also restrict 99% of other things.

Nothing different there.

t0mm;7014935

Didn't someone tell you insomnia was bad for you?:)China also restrict … Didn't someone tell you insomnia was bad for you?:)China also restrict 99% of other things.Nothing different there.

yeah but you're still wrong

Shengis;7014895

I fail to see what that has to do with downloading last weeks episode of … I fail to see what that has to do with downloading last weeks episode of Top Gear:thinking:

BBC iPlayer :roll:

Alfonse;7014949

yeah but you're still wrong

Sure

Is that you in your avatar?

t0mm;7014958

Sure :)Is that you in your avatar?

yes

Original Poster

Alfonse;7014956

I lol'ed .. suprised me anyways.

Alfonse;7014956

No downloading there then:roll:

Shengis;7014987

No downloading there then:roll:

you are strange:-

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/5569/silly.jpg

Alfonse;7015098

you are strange:-

You only just noticed:p TG was just an example btw, theres plenty that aren't on iPlayer, 4oD etc. To me it's no different to owning a video recorder, just more 'with the times'.

WMP 425mb? The rip is only 350. What a waste of bandwidth :lol:

Shengis;7015177

You only just noticed:p TG was just an example btw, theres plenty that … You only just noticed:p TG was just an example btw, theres plenty that aren't on iPlayer, 4oD etc. To me it's no different to owning a video recorder, just more 'with the times'.WMP 425mb? The rip is only 350. What a waste of bandwidth :lol:

lol, might check out the HD version.

I pay my TV license, obviously, but don't have freesat or sky HD, if i download Top Gear in HD do people think that makes me a pirate?

Shengis;7015177

WMP 425mb? The rip is only 350. What a waste of bandwidth :lol:

it would depend on the decoding quality, compression ratio, codecs used, fps rate, resolution, and audio quality :roll:

Alfonse;7015609

it would depend on the decoding quality, compression ratio, codecs used, … it would depend on the decoding quality, compression ratio, codecs used, fps rate, resolution, and audio quality :roll:

No **** sherlock :roll: :roll:

Shengis;7016024

No **** sherlock :roll: :roll:

aaaaawwwwww

any others i can use ?

juicyx;7016161

any others i can use ?

they can't be posted on here as they are links to piracy which is against the HUKD rules, I suggest google, or someone here may PM you some advice.

lastly you shouldn't pirate though :thumbsup:

Alfonse;7016069

which would mean its a waste of bandwidth why?

Ok just downloaded the episode of TG to check the quality and guess what....

http://www.shengis.net/hukdpics/iplayer.jpg

So that means it'll only play in WMP making it useless to me. Complete waste of bandwidth. The so called 'pirate' version will play on just about anything though. Go figure.

Shengis;7016230

Ok just downloaded the episode of TG to check the quality and guess … Ok just downloaded the episode of TG to check the quality and guess what....So that means it'll only play in WMP making it useless to me. Complete waste of bandwidth.

lol then don't DL the WMP version then lmao, I know its dementia awareness week but Christ, come on!

Alfonse;7016249

lol then don't DL the WMP version then lmao, I know its dementia … lol then don't DL the WMP version then lmao, I know its dementia awareness week but Christ, come on!

Wtf? Thats the only download option on there. Seriously mate, you're turning into F&F :lol:

Alfonse;7016195

they can't be posted on here as they are links to piracy which is against … they can't be posted on here as they are links to piracy which is against the HUKD rules, I suggest google, or someone here may PM you some advice.lastly you shouldn't pirate though :thumbsup:

I only get Medium . I don't have sky so it's the only way to get it .

Shengis;7016283

Wtf? Thats the only download option on there. Seriously mate, you're … Wtf? Thats the only download option on there. Seriously mate, you're turning into F&F :lol:

lol there are four options, the BBC iPlayer desktop DL, WMP DL, Portable DL and HD DL................................................you ok today?

Alfonse;7016330

lol there are four options, the BBC iPlayer desktop DL, WMP DL, Portable … lol there are four options, the BBC iPlayer desktop DL, WMP DL, Portable DL and HD DL................................................you ok today?

I'm fine thanks. So you suggest I download another 1.3GB of useless data that will only play in WMP. Are YOU ok? Have you not realised I don't want to play it on my PC and if I did it would be the player I choose and not WMP?

As an aside, what about Linux users? How do they fare in all this?

Shengis;7016428

I'm fine thanks. So you suggest I download another 1.3GB of useless data … I'm fine thanks. So you suggest I download another 1.3GB of useless data that will only play in WMP. Are YOU ok? Have you not realised I don't want to play it on my PC and if I did it would be the play I chose and not WMP?As an aside, what about Linux users? How do they fare in all this?

Linux covered:-

bbc.co.uk/ipl…6zt

i've never known anyone find it so difficult, I can play all the files on a decent non WMP player, you've lost me.

Alfonse;7016465

Linux … Linux covered:-http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/install/?pid=b00p270j&vpid=b00p26zti've never known anyone find it so difficult

Ok i'll set you a challenge. Download Media Player Classic and get it to play on that. When I try it just says 'cannot render file'.

Shengis;7016493

Ok i'll set you a challenge. Download Media Player Classic and get it to … Ok i'll set you a challenge. Download Media Player Classic and get it to play on that. When I try it just says 'cannot render file'.

it does I already have the codecs for this on my old PC, I'm really am at a loss at what the point of this is, you DL file and play it, simple, works for me, have you installed a decent codecs pack?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any Xbox One news today?2356173
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2660
    3. Sweet Sunday Codes11
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313892

See more discussions