Groups

mint choc chip cornetto mcflurry's

are the bomb!

7 Comments

Im still yet to try one. I'll have to soon then.

Original Poster

spobby;5853624

Im still yet to try one. I'll have to soon then.

yeah defo try it its lush

You havnt experianced one until you've had me make it....

Loads of choclate sauce, Loads of bits,, and then crunchie bits too Oh, Dont forget to flurry it

Original Poster

dean3988;5854999

You havnt experianced one until you've had me make it....Loads of … You havnt experianced one until you've had me make it....Loads of choclate sauce, Loads of bits,, and then crunchie bits too Oh, Dont forget to flurry it

yeah but its a pain to flurry it takes too much time when you got loads of orders on the screen thats why no one usually does it

dean3988;5854999

You havnt experianced one until you've had me make it....Loads of … You havnt experianced one until you've had me make it....Loads of choclate sauce, Loads of bits,, and then crunchie bits too Oh, Dont forget to flurry it

wht tht mean :? im gonna get one tomorrow :thumbsup:

Original Poster

micoo;5855512

wht tht mean :? im gonna get one tomorrow :thumbsup:

dont worry nowt bad they are supposed to put spoon in this machine and put flurry under and its like a whisk suppose to mix it all up but they dont often do it as they are too busy

bellows;5855496

yeah but its a pain to flurry it takes too much time when you got loads … yeah but its a pain to flurry it takes too much time when you got loads of orders on the screen thats why no one usually does it

Well when i make em i flurry em myself so i make sure there done gooood
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31122
      2. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October12
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34215
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …110234

See more discussions