Found 20th Jan 2010
just been out for dinner and i passed on dessert as i knew i had a mint feast in my freezer...
i think i forgot just how good they are...it was awesome!
wish i could buy a big bar of the chocolate that comes inside them.(did a quick google too..lol)
was so impressed that i thought id post on here.
anyone else like weird things like this loads....or just me?

18 Comments

I'm jealous haven't had one of these in a long time, didn't realize you could still buy them :-D

SuperEd

same as cant beat mint feasts... want one now damn it oh and you cant beat angel delight!!

mint feast = epic

toffee feast = ultra epic, but i cant find the damn things for love nor money

omg i might make some angel delight now hmmmmmm

I had toffee feasts from ASDA last summer - I was in heaven!

Original Poster

phew...thought i miteve been a weirdo...been thinking about eating one for a few days now and finally got around to buying one today.glad ive planted the seed in other peoples heads!lol!
ive never had a toffee feast...sounds ultra epic!

Magnum over a feast imo :thumbsup:

Banned

I like normal feasts : D

Maxibon, does anyone know if you can still get them? :-D

shaneomac;7605544

phew...thought i miteve been a weirdo...been thinking about eating one … phew...thought i miteve been a weirdo...been thinking about eating one for a few days now and finally got around to buying one today.glad ive planted the seed in other peoples heads!lol!ive never had a toffee feast...sounds ultra epic!

they really really are omg my mouths watering, hmmmm

OMG mint ice cream is my fave. I loved the mint cornetto mc flurrys that they did at McD's a while back - mint feast are just as good.

transit;7605555

Magnum over a feast imo :thumbsup:

overated, its just a choc ice on a stick:?

The crumbly biscuity coating and gooey toffee centre - mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I feel a trip to ASDA coming on....

i love them toffee ice creams called zapp there multi coloured and really nice.

Original Poster

magnums are over-rated...i do like them,but if its a choice between a feast(mint or normal...hopefully mint) and a magnum...id go feast every time!
i wouldnt buy a multipack as id be afraid of it not lasting very long...

Original Poster

s_paul;7605579

OMG mint ice great is my fave. I loved the mint vornetto mc flurrys that … OMG mint ice great is my fave. I loved the mint vornetto mc flurrys that did at McD's a while back - mint feast are just as good.

they wer great too yea - although the after eight mcflurry just doesnt cut it for me:x

ilovepink;7605581

overated, its just a choc ice on a stick:?

I've been conned :x:)

http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/204.$plit/C_71_article_1066807_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

I'll have a nobbly bobbly or a toffee crunch!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions