Mint flakes are an actual thing and i want it!

Posted 27th Aug
Personally like Mint & Chocolate, remember the Mint Wispa?!

3285133.jpg

Well, Cadbury's are going all in with their new twist on the Flake launching a new version, Mint flake! Image below is doing the rounds on social and apparently it's only available in Scotland at the moment but rumoured to be heading to the rest of the UK and elsewhere very soon!

Will you be trying it?

3285133.jpg

Remember these? (more the Spira!)

3285133-xAMTP.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Now if only they would bring back coconut boosts.
38 Comments
Now if only they would bring back coconut boosts.
That moment when you want chocolate but it isn't available in the UK...
38341830.jpg
...I want them
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 27th Aug
I love mint I do I do I do oooOh
MR112327/08/2019 08:53

I love mint I do I do I do oooOh

Said that out loud
So you're saying Scotland isn't part of the UK?
alg27/08/2019 09:51

Not at all, was mid edit and got side tracked, edited the error

Thanks!
Interesting fact...

Flakes don't melt in the heat. So they're a good chocolate treat during the day of summer.
I NEED THESE,PLEASE HELP ME ❗❗❗❗❗
Would be nice today with....
38342509-eKS1p.jpg
Paddy_o_furniture27/08/2019 10:35

Interesting fact...Flakes don't melt in the heat. So they're a good …Interesting fact...Flakes don't melt in the heat. So they're a good chocolate treat during the day of summer.

Actually just checked, did not know this! Thanks
Does anyone know what shops in Scotland are selling them
goonertillidie27/08/2019 10:43

Actually just checked, did not know this! Thanks

Apparently fake flakes do melt in the heat (flakes that are not Cadbury ones) so if your flake from an ice cream van on a hot day melts, you've been had
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 27th Aug
andrewworrall127/08/2019 11:15

Apparently fake flakes do melt in the heat (flakes that are not Cadbury …Apparently fake flakes do melt in the heat (flakes that are not Cadbury ones) so if your flake from an ice cream van on a hot day melts, you've been had

Good point!
Should bring Wispa mint back
Im in Scotland aint seen them yet
Where can I purchase mint flakes ?
andrewworrall127/08/2019 08:50

That moment when you want chocolate but it isn't available in the …That moment when you want chocolate but it isn't available in the UK...[Image] ...I want them

What planet are you on?
The Day Today store in Stenhousemuir posted they had them last week. I just assumed they were imported from Australia or somewhere.
RedNWhite27/08/2019 10:37

Would be nice today with....[Image]

What you need is a 'man's' ice cream!!!
38344476-303YZ.jpg4 Delicious chances to have a gay time...

It really is hard to have a Gaytime on your own, so grab your friends and family to share a box with!

news.com.au/lif…e94
Edited by: "winchman" 27th Aug
Why have they never re-released the Wispa Mint. It was totally delicious and much better than the Wispa Gold.
Fuse
alg27/08/2019 09:51

hopefully not for much longer.
why is Scotland getting things first, it's not fair at all..........hang on I live in Scotland.....mint flake here I come!
38348888-4TtZa.jpgwho remembers these , many years ago they were the best , can't wait for the flakes mint chocolate is the best
Bring back WISPA MINT!!!!!!!
Bring bk flake praline and snow
Are these a thing yet in the UK @goonertillidie? I haven't seen them anywhere and I really want them. Same with the chocolate orange Twirl
andrewworrall105/10/2019 08:53

Are these a thing yet in the UK @goonertillidie? I haven't seen them …Are these a thing yet in the UK @goonertillidie? I haven't seen them anywhere and I really want them. Same with the chocolate orange Twirl

Hey, not yet.... Awaiting news on the flakes BUT orange twirls were put back to November, Morrisons tweeted last week.

Although my local premier shop has Orange twirls
goonertillidie05/10/2019 08:56

Hey, not yet.... Awaiting news on the flakes BUT orange twirls were put …Hey, not yet.... Awaiting news on the flakes BUT orange twirls were put back to November, Morrisons tweeted last week.Although my local premier shop has Orange twirls

Is that for all supermarket stores or just Morrisons (the November delay)? I'm jealous of the local Premier shop you have, so buy me all of the chocolate orange Twirls they have and send them to me. Pretty please with a chocolate orange on the top 🍊
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 5th Oct
Have they not arrived in Scotland yet (as reports suggested)? Can anyone please confirm?

Some people trying their luck on Amazon/EBay selling Orange Twirls.. one is selling single bars for £2.95 and has sold 114 already! Kerching! 💰💰💰
andrewworrall105/10/2019 08:58

Is that for all supermarket stores or just Morrisons (the November delay)? …Is that for all supermarket stores or just Morrisons (the November delay)? I'm jealous of the local Premier shop you have, so buy me all of the chocolate orange Twirls they have and send them to me. Pretty please with a chocolate orange on the top 🍊

Sainsbury's also had a delay, going to try and grab one tomorrow
RedNWhite05/10/2019 09:09

Have they not arrived in Scotland yet (as reports suggested)? Can anyone …Have they not arrived in Scotland yet (as reports suggested)? Can anyone please confirm? Some people trying their luck on Amazon/EBay selling Orange Twirls.. one is selling single bars for £2.95 and has sold 114 already! Kerching! 💰💰💰

Wow, crazy money!
Oh yes, I will definitely try them.
andrewworrall105/10/2019 08:58

Is that for all supermarket stores or just Morrisons (the November delay)? …Is that for all supermarket stores or just Morrisons (the November delay)? I'm jealous of the local Premier shop you have, so buy me all of the chocolate orange Twirls they have and send them to me. Pretty please with a chocolate orange on the top 🍊

38615391-hJrKW.jpg
goonertillidie06/10/2019 11:08

[Image]

Buy me loads!! Aaargh! If the stores don't get them in by tomorrow I'm going to sue them all
andrewworrall106/10/2019 11:14

Buy me loads!! Aaargh! If the stores don't get them in by tomorrow I'm …Buy me loads!! Aaargh! If the stores don't get them in by tomorrow I'm going to sue them all

They were rationed at 2 per person
goonertillidie06/10/2019 11:18

They were rationed at 2 per person

ARE YOU HAVING A GIRAFFE?!? Such limit should never exist!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions