mintarget

Posted 9th Feb
Hello everyone!

Is there anyone on here who have used mintarget.co.uk?
@MrSwitch any thoughts?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
According to Whois.com the website was only registered on 3/2/2020.
Red Flags: The About Us blue banner at the bottom - nothing works when clicked on, just goes back to the same page as previous. The Header shows free shipping over $99 but prices are shown in £ and the UKaddress is not to be found on google street view.
AVOID
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 9th Feb
10 Comments
Never heard of em' mate
Babylon Mall, Fertarget, Portarget... it's just fantasyland.
According to Whois.com the website was only registered on 3/2/2020.
Red Flags: The About Us blue banner at the bottom - nothing works when clicked on, just goes back to the same page as previous. The Header shows free shipping over $99 but prices are shown in £ and the UKaddress is not to be found on google street view.
AVOID
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 9th Feb
Thank you all
mintarget dot com same as fertarget dot com, portarget dot com, babilonmall dot com, & others. Complete fantasyland. All those sites have a credibility-destroying mobile phone number as contact; scroll down to the bottom of any of those sites' page and hit any of the << Information >> and/or << Customer Service >> buttons, where does that take you? It's all fantasy.
support.google.com/goo…745
reddit.com/r/S…et/
Its a scam, dont use!!! I tried them, then had to cancel credit card immediately. Credit Card company confirmed they are a scam!
Hello KEEP AWAY it looks legit site has a http and lock on address but really really dodgy I foolishly bought something two days ago and heard nothing from them had to cancel my cards really lucky I wasn’t taken for what little money I have KEEP AWAY avoid tentptation of low price
Was just about to click 'buy' for 2 blink cameras and thought that I'd better check it out first. It looked too good to be true and you guys have confirmed my gut feelings.
Cheers.
Ahh, just saw Nest Hello doorbell at £100, thought it was too good to be true. Didn't make sense why parts of the website were in dollars.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants