Groups

Mintues and texts left on new iPhone 3g S?

I was told to send a blank text message to 21202 but that doesnt work for me it says that i have to contract coustomur service as its not available on my account anyone got any ideas?

11 Comments

I use this sometimes, and sometimes it just does not work and i get that message, try using it another time, it might jsut be that

It's because your accounts new. Gotta wait a few days.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;5541166

If you ported your number then it won't work until you've had your first … If you ported your number then it won't work until you've had your first bill. Also it's nothing to do with the iphone at all so stop putting that in the title of all your threads this is to do with O2.

^^^
    someone has had a bad morning!

Original Poster

dcx_badass;5543999

Great logic except I wrote that at 8 at night.....

FAIL - 'Today, 04:26'

mum2b;5544197

FAIL - 'Today, 04:26'

No, No.

Hes on his World tour aint he?

Sure hes in Aussie?

dcx_badass;5548689

Fail for not realising there is more than one time zone on the planet.....

Should change location

dcx_badass;5548822

Wouldn't change the posting time for them though, would still say it in … Wouldn't change the posting time for them though, would still say it in GMT, not in Aus anymore in Los Angeles now (going to San Francisco tomorrow), so 8 hours behind instead of the 11 ahead I was in New Zealand last week, was weird going 20 hours back in time instantly whilst on the plane! I landed 7 hours before I'd taken off.

Ahhh - Nice

Yeah i know it wouldnt change for us.

Hows the trip going?

Still got plenty of spends?

You have made like 20+ threads about your new iphone 3GS......................

Glad its going well!

You touring the world alone? Or is there a few of you?

dcx_badass;5549291

Just little old me!

Lucky You :thumbsup:

Coolio!

*cough* Remember lucky charms *cough*
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions