Minutes and text only

Found 24th Feb
Any mobile network that will allow PAYG users to just buy minutes and texts, no data?

Duel Sim phone and already get 32GB data so just need some cheap minutes and text for the other one.
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Do three still do their 123 sim card (or whatever it's called) ?
Try googling that, it maybe suitable for you.
Edited by: "Dyslexic_Dog" 24th Feb
If you have a look on mobilephonechecker.co.uk you should be able to find a sim only deal suitable for you; you can filter the deals to only show 1month rolling contracts too. Hope this helps!
You could probably just get unlimited minutes and texts and 1gb of data that’ll be the cheapest option
So why don't you just buy i.e £10 payg credit and use the other sim for your data. You're overthinking things here. Dual sim phones get the option of selecting which sim card is used for what purpose i.e sim1 for text, sim2 for data. As already mentioned get a three payg sim.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 24th Feb
Already on Three 321 but cost me over a fiver a month.

Thanks for the link oliviac2582, the £3.99 deal with ID for 500MB, 500 mins and 5000 texts on a 1 month contract might suit me.
You can also use your data to make calls via messaging apps like Whatsapp and Viber so it doesn't eat into your minutes.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 24th Feb
Work out how much it cost you and then check the likes of uswitch. You will find that a data deal will probably work out cheaper even if you don’t use the data unless you don’t make a lot of calls.
Can't u get a add on what network are you on if u get 32 GB and no mins text or is it just a data sim.
MynameisM2 h, 13 m ago

Can't u get a add on what network are you on if u get 32 GB and no mins …Can't u get a add on what network are you on if u get 32 GB and no mins text or is it just a data sim.

Did try but they said it was a data sim, despite me getting 100 texts a month with it. Shame my phone wont allow me to chose it for texts, it's either voice and text or data. Did switch it in the settings once to sent a few and forgot to switch back so the data came from my 123 allowance.
eslick2 h, 27 m ago

Work out how much it cost you and then check the likes of uswitch. You …Work out how much it cost you and then check the likes of uswitch. You will find that a data deal will probably work out cheaper even if you don’t use the data unless you don’t make a lot of calls.

Can get a better deal with Three but I only get 3g with them. As most of my data is used by tethering the others are not much use, Vodafone and Virgin don't like tethering so I risk being slowed down. So will have to stick with EE for now.
enceladus21 m ago

Can get a better deal with Three but I only get 3g with them. As most of …Can get a better deal with Three but I only get 3g with them. As most of my data is used by tethering the others are not much use, Vodafone and Virgin don't like tethering so I risk being slowed down. So will have to stick with EE for now.

Virgin don’t allow tethering but don’t stop you or slow you down. Just don’t sign up to a 12 month deal as they are in the process of changing things and that could be something they change. Call them and you can often get better deals.
1pmobile. 1p calls, 1p text, 1p data. Just top-up £10 every 120 days. You get extra £5 credit when you sign up the first time with me. PM me if you want the link. Been with them for 4 months & very good signal even 4G since they use EE network.
Tesco PAYG.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants