Groups
    EXPIRED

Mira Sport 9.0kw

I'm looking for a Mira Sport 9.0kw - can anyone let me know where the cheapest would be from please?

Thanks.

3 Comments

£159.99, Never used this firm before but looks ok. One of the best electric showers on the market too.
    allaboutelectrics.co.uk/mir…xMw

Original Poster

Broxy;7458983

£159.99, Never used this firm before but looks ok. One of the best … £159.99, Never used this firm before but looks ok. One of the best electric showers on the market too.http://www.allaboutelectrics.co.uk/mira-sport-white-and-chrome-electric-showers.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=mira+sport&utm_campaign=AAE+Top+converters&gclid=CKmUsP-2kp8CFYOOzAodZmexMw

Thanks - How do you find out which is the best on the market? a friend of ours told us about the Mira Sport but we had the Mira Sprint before and were very happy with it.

fruityloops;7468881

Thanks - How do you find out which is the best on the market? a friend … Thanks - How do you find out which is the best on the market? a friend of ours told us about the Mira Sport but we had the Mira Sprint before and were very happy with it.

I've put a few in myself and it's the only electric shower i'd recommend.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions