Groups

Miracle Baby Found Alive In Haiti Rubble

A 22-day-old baby buried in rubble has been found alive more than a week after an earthquake turned Haiti into a disaster zone.

10 Comments

Amazing...absolutely amazing.. Miracle indeed unless someone can provide a better explanation.

Banned

Heartening news. May there be many more.

Funny how the body can survive. Most people are hungry after about 6 hours and probably couldn't last more than 24 hours. Yet a baby which you would think is more fragile can last a week without food or water.

I guess at that age the effects are not so psychlogical as when you are an adult.

greg_68;7620326

Funny how the body can survive. Most people are hungry after about 6 … Funny how the body can survive. Most people are hungry after about 6 hours and probably couldn't last more than 24 hours. Yet a baby which you would think is more fragile can last a week without food or water.I guess at that age the effects are not so psychlogical as when you are an adult.

In other words still a miracle....

Just pray they find more, amazing story

Banned

Not sure about 'miracle' but its pretty incredible. I've been constantly surprised as they've found more and more alive. Pretty terrible way to die really init.

The earthquake was also a miracle. Don't forget that the definition works two ways.

dregan;7620836

The earthquake was also a miracle. Don't forget that the definition works … The earthquake was also a miracle. Don't forget that the definition works two ways.

Actually I disagree Miracle is define as "an event that appears to be contrary to the laws of nature" while an earthquake is not.

What a nice story

:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions