• Thick, padded cushion provides comfort and support
  • Black powder-coated steel
  • Maximum weight limit inc user: 250kg
  • Measurements:
    • Height: 40cm
    • Width: 110cm
    • Depth: 58cm
mirafit.co.uk/mir…tml

I have this bench and the M1 adjustable spotter squat rack, both work well together and feels like a sturdy bench
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Great flat bench. If you are very wide shouldered it might be too narrow for you.

I also have the M2 fid bench, not sure I needed both though I definitely prefer benching on this flat bench. The larger heavier fid bench is a real pain to move about and store in a small gym space.

This fits neatly sideways into the M1 squat and dip rack if you have it set wide enough for an Olympic bar. Also stands on its end quite happily as well. Keeps floorspace free for other stuff.
  2. Avatar
    takkischitt22/01/2021 08:55

Any suggestions for a wider bench in a similar, basic design as this?

I make the pad width on the M1 24cm. The M3 flat bench comes with a 30cm wide pad but you can buy an extra optional 35cm wide pad for that bench. (no stock at the moment, £150 for the bench and another £85 for the optional pad!)

I can't find dimensions for the pad on the M2.

Ive no experience with other brands (though I reckon pretty much all hardcastle and bodymax equipment is identical to mirafit, I wouldn't be surprised if it all came from the same factory.)

Previously using a commercial gym I reckon the flat benches have probably been 30cm wide.

Edit - the M2 is 30.5cm wide with a 400kg weight limit. £110. (edited)
  3. Avatar
    Regprentice22/01/2021 08:21

Great flat bench. If you are very wide shouldered it might be too narrow …Great flat bench. If you are very wide shouldered it might be too narrow for you. I also have the M2 fid bench, not sure I needed both though I definitely prefer benching on this flat bench. The larger heavier fid bench is a real pain to move about and store in a small gym space. This fits neatly sideways into the M1 squat and dip rack if you have it set wide enough for an Olympic bar. Also stands on its end quite happily as well. Keeps floorspace free for other stuff.

yeah got this one last time too - also fits nicely (vertical) on a wall using two of the 80mm wall hooks from screwfix using the narrower feet at the front.
  4. Avatar
    thehappyhammer22/01/2021 12:12

yeah got this one last time too - also fits nicely (vertical) on a wall …yeah got this one last time too - also fits nicely (vertical) on a wall using two of the 80mm wall hooks from screwfix using the narrower feet at the front.

I'd not thought of hanging this on the wall. Trying to work around my current far too large bench is a pain. Shame out of stock at the moment.
  5. Avatar
    Regprentice22/01/2021 08:21

Great flat bench. If you are very wide shouldered it might be too narrow …Great flat bench. If you are very wide shouldered it might be too narrow for you. I also have the M2 fid bench, not sure I needed both though I definitely prefer benching on this flat bench. The larger heavier fid bench is a real pain to move about and store in a small gym space. This fits neatly sideways into the M1 squat and dip rack if you have it set wide enough for an Olympic bar. Also stands on its end quite happily as well. Keeps floorspace free for other stuff.

Any suggestions for a wider bench in a similar, basic design as this?
  6. Avatar
    Regprentice22/01/2021 09:43

I make the pad width on the M1 24cm. The M3 flat bench comes with a 30cm …I make the pad width on the M1 24cm. The M3 flat bench comes with a 30cm wide pad but you can buy an extra optional 35cm wide pad for that bench. (no stock at the moment, £150 for the bench and another £85 for the optional pad!) I can't find dimensions for the pad on the M2.Ive no experience with other brands (though I reckon pretty much all hardcastle and bodymax equipment is identical to mirafit, I wouldn't be surprised if it all came from the same factory.)Previously using a commercial gym I reckon the flat benches have probably been 30cm wide.Edit - the M2 is 30.5cm wide with a 400kg weight limit. £110.

Thanks for the great info! Much appreciated.
  7. Avatar
    M1 bench - nice

...how does it do in the "benchmarks" (edited)
Top Merchants