Mirroring App

Posted 14th Nov
Hi, does anyone know of an app I can mirror the screen from and android table to either my Panasonic tv, Apple TV or Xbox? I’ve found a few that lets you mirror pictures but I want to mirror everything like you can with an iPhone if it’s possible. Cheers
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Has your TV now you screen mirroring? My Samsung TAB I swipe down and let's me cast it. My s8 has a thing called Smart View, same thing different name
Toon_army14/11/2019 20:30

Has your TV now you screen mirroring? My Samsung TAB I swipe down and …Has your TV now you screen mirroring? My Samsung TAB I swipe down and let's me cast it. My s8 has a thing called Smart View, same thing different name

Can’t see anything to do with mirroring on the tv. Panasonic App Store is shocking. When I pull the screen down on the tablet it shows a cast option but when I click it, it just shows my google home which is obviously no good
You could buy a cheap Chromecast? Pick one up for a tenna. I got a 3rd Gen for £15 just to cast the UFC app from my iPhone. I think that might be your only option!
What you wanting to mirror if you don't mind me asking? Films or something
Toon_army14/11/2019 20:34

You could buy a cheap Chromecast? Pick one up for a tenna. I got a 3rd Gen …You could buy a cheap Chromecast? Pick one up for a tenna. I got a 3rd Gen for £15 just to cast the UFC app from my iPhone. I think that might be your only option!What you wanting to mirror if you don't mind me asking? Films or something

Think that’s the way to go. The kids want to mirror the Disney Plus app
I've not used it for a years, but this app should do what you want.
play.google.com/sto…ree
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell14/11/2019 22:32

I've not used it for a years, but this app should do what you …I've not used it for a years, but this app should do what you want.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.farmerbb.secondscreen.free

Will have a look thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants