Misc is not well.

Found 24th Feb
Since I stopped scrounging off decent hard working taxpayers and got a job I haven't been on here much recently.

I've just scanned through the last week's activity and the posts are poor. What's happened to the right wing Misc that I despise? I was going to post an article about Mr Tusk's comments today on the rumoured British government's position on leaving the EU.

Tusk is right btw.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
You are worried about the quality of posts on here and you offer drivel like this?

Come on. Up your game. Trumping is something little northern kids do
RedLozzer3 m ago

Lol. I hope you are joking.

Yeah I'm joking, but anyways if you want to laugh at anything on Misc just find where HEAWD is at, grab some popcorn and enjoy the latest battle
RedLozzer17 m ago

If you wish to ignore reality......

What reality would that be? The one where redlozzer is obsessed with ukip and brexit or generally being negative,
33325062-BuGgG.jpgYou should cheer up and try to be a positive person, all that negativity can't be good for you.
Saturn11 m ago

You seem intent asking me to join you in some type of venture. Are you a …You seem intent asking me to join you in some type of venture. Are you a cult?

I'm not correcting that spelling.
46 Comments
You are worried about the quality of posts on here and you offer drivel like this?

Come on. Up your game. Trumping is something little northern kids do
Brexit
Err....If it helps - I'm a right winger. AMA.
ccnp10 m ago

You are worried about the quality of posts on here and you offer drivel …You are worried about the quality of posts on here and you offer drivel like this?Come on. Up your game. Trumping is something little northern kids do

Trumping is also done by Americans
Original Poster
ccnp12 m ago

You are worried about the quality of posts on here and you offer drivel …You are worried about the quality of posts on here and you offer drivel like this?Come on. Up your game. Trumping is something little northern kids do

I'm not street savvy. What is trumping?
Original Poster
drasim5 m ago

AMA means?
Everything is going well in the EU,
bloomberg.com/new…lan

So nothing to post.
RedLozzer1 m ago

AMA means?

"Ask me anything"
Ok I'll kickstart your willingness to lose IQ points on these misc threads.... ''Grenfell was a false flag attack designed to cover up the illegal tenant external renting and the illegal immigrant smuggling into the 'safe haven' of the London boroughs, and to bring national 'sympathy' for illegal immigrants especially those haraami terrorist homophobic anti-women's rights scroungers outside the EU bloc.''
Original Poster
shadey123 m ago

Everything is going well in the …Everything is going well in the EU,https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-23/merkel-upsets-just-about-everyone-with-latest-eu-refugee-planSo nothing to post.

independent.co.uk/new…tml
Original Poster
RedLozzer4 m ago

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/uk-economic-growth-eurozone-q3-2017-third-quarter-gdp-france-eu-brexit-a8028891.html

Or independent.co.uk/new…tml
Original Poster
drasim9 m ago

"Ask me anything"

Do you think Thatcher was correct to sell off council houses?
RedLozzer11 m ago

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/uk-economic-growth-eurozone-q3-2017-third-quarter-gdp-france-eu-brexit-a8028891.html

Looks positive, thanks for that,
33324935-Hgq3c.jpg
Original Poster
hass12314 m ago

Ok I'll kickstart your willingness to lose IQ points on these misc …Ok I'll kickstart your willingness to lose IQ points on these misc threads.... ''Grenfell was a false flag attack designed to cover up the illegal tenant external renting and the illegal immigrant smuggling into the 'safe haven' of the London boroughs, and to bring national 'sympathy' for illegal immigrants especially those haraami terrorist homophobic anti-women's rights scroungers outside the EU bloc.''

hass12314 m ago

Ok I'll kickstart your willingness to lose IQ points on these misc …Ok I'll kickstart your willingness to lose IQ points on these misc threads.... ''Grenfell was a false flag attack designed to cover up the illegal tenant external renting and the illegal immigrant smuggling into the 'safe haven' of the London boroughs, and to bring national 'sympathy' for illegal immigrants especially those haraami terrorist homophobic anti-women's rights scroungers outside the EU bloc.''

Surely if anything Grenfell highlighted the extent of illegal occupation of council housing by those not entitled rather than covering it up.
RedLozzer3 m ago

Yeah I'm joking, but anyways if you want to laugh at anything on Misc just find where HEAWD is at, grab some popcorn and enjoy the latest battle
Original Poster
shadey124 m ago

Looks positive, thanks for that,[Image]

Original Poster
hass1232 m ago

Yeah I'm joking, but anyways if you want to laugh at anything on Misc just …Yeah I'm joking, but anyways if you want to laugh at anything on Misc just find where HEAWD is at, grab some popcorn and enjoy the latest battle

I'm HEAWD. Didn't you know?
RedLozzer33 s ago

Plot twist?
RedLozzer15 m ago

Do you think Thatcher was correct to sell off council houses?

Too young at the time to now make a comment of substance but I don't like right to buy schemes. So in hindsight it wasn't a good idea.
the hardcore lot moved over to the sub reddit
RedLozzer17 m ago

What reality would that be? The one where redlozzer is obsessed with ukip and brexit or generally being negative,
33325062-BuGgG.jpgYou should cheer up and try to be a positive person, all that negativity can't be good for you.
RedLozzer22 m ago

Attempted reverse psychology?

splender11 m ago

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery @HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Multiple @ contacts made on just one day. A new discovery, or a closer association?
RedLozzer56 m ago

I'm not street savvy. What is trumping?

shadey1217 m ago

What reality would that be? The one where redlozzer is obsessed with ukip …What reality would that be? The one where redlozzer is obsessed with ukip and brexit or generally being negative,[Image] You should cheer up and try to be a positive person, all that negativity can't be good for you.

@RedLozzer , you asked the question, though not quite a perfect fit, @shadey12 just gave you an example of trumping. Though you may think of a better word.
Saturn14 m ago

Attempted reverse psychology?Multiple @ contacts made on just one day. A …Attempted reverse psychology?Multiple @ contacts made on just one day. A new discovery, or a closer association?

I don't know why that I am behaving like you do with your fondness and references to him, you passed on the infection. We should make an alliance to leave him alone, shall we?

Edit: (mustn't talk about the subject without .cc , for fairness, human rights and transparency sake)
@HotEnglishAndWelshDeals
Edited by: "splender" 24th Feb
Donald Tusk should go back to Poland to deal with the right wing crisis their, not continuing his silly outbursts about brexit! Even the BBC had to admit today that he his statements are outrageuous!
splender24th Feb

..... We should make an alliance to leave him alone, shall we? .....

You seem intent asking me to join you in some type of venture. Are you a cult?
Saturn11 m ago

You seem intent asking me to join you in some type of venture. Are you a …You seem intent asking me to join you in some type of venture. Are you a cult?

@RedLozzer

To express just a thought on your opening remark, I think of MISC is like a game of footie. When players play the ball, sometimes with fun, humour and jest, we all have a good quality game. However, when players tackle the man and not play the ball within the rules, that's when trouble happens and the referees may stop the game.

Additionally, although a footie game may have adapted gameplay, as there is freedom within limits for everyone here in MISC, however, these gameplay changes are not made known to all the players at the start of the game. Because of the fact that the scope and game changes of the gameplay are not set out in the OP's comment, otherwise sometimes people name a thread as a click bait, then when the game starts, OP and some of the players only want to play if they always win, and only in accordance within their terms and style of footie. I apologise for any poor games for the spectactors.
fanpages12 m ago

Thankful as I am for small mercies, interesting all the same to witness the unravelling.

splender9 m ago

@RedLozzer To express just a thought on your opening remark, I think of …@RedLozzer To express just a thought on your opening remark, I think of MISC is like a game of footie. When players play the ball, sometimes with fun, humour and jest, we all have a good quality game. However, when players tackle the man and not play the ball within the rules, that's when trouble happens and the referees may stop the game.Additionally, although a footie game may have adapted gameplay, as there is freedom within limits for everyone here in MISC, however, these gameplay changes are not made known to all the players at the start of the game. Because of the fact that the scope and game changes of the gameplay are not set out in the OP's comment, otherwise sometimes people name a thread as a click bait, then when the game starts, OP and some of the players only want to play if they always win, and only in accordance within their terms and style of footie. I apologise for any poor games for the spectactors.

So, football is like clickbait.

Got it. Thanks.
Saturn10 m ago

Thankful as I am for small mercies, interesting all the same to witness …Thankful as I am for small mercies, interesting all the same to witness the unravelling.

fanpages6 m ago

So, football is like clickbait.Got it. Thanks.

The gameplay is unravelling, we shall have an interesting game.

New members welcome to join in the game on all sides.
splender1 m ago

The gameplay is unravelling, we shall have an interesting game. New …The gameplay is unravelling, we shall have an interesting game. New members welcome to join in the game on all sides.

A football has many sides.

Keep going.

This is good stuff.
drasim2 h, 7 m ago

What are your views on being played down the left and forced to cut in?
splender1 h, 9 m ago

The gameplay is unravelling, we shall have an interesting game. New …The gameplay is unravelling, we shall have an interesting game. New members welcome to join in the game on all sides.

33325586-l5Vbl.jpg
summerof7614 m ago

[Image]

I don't even know what "offside" means in simile, maybe you intended your post for these guys?
drasim3 h, 10 m ago

Bestard1 h, 3 m ago

“Tusk is right btw.“

I thought you didn’t like anyone who was right
Bestard9 h, 38 m ago

Works for Billy Bodin
Thanks for posting, excellent deal.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions